5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I am not usually a person who likes to drink their meals, but these shakes are really thick and good. Mixed with a few strawberries they are filling and easy to drink on the run.
Published 22 months ago by wickless

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Prices with Isa-assosiate
I am an Isagenix Associate, and I am NOT sure where this seller is getting his prices. It is very wrong for him to be selling this product on amazon. You are paying WAY TOO MUCH if you are buying it from this sight.
Published 17 months ago by Shandel Poveda

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 30, 2013
This review is from: IsaLean Pro Natural Vanilla Shakes with 36g Protein - 14 Packets (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Purchase Isagenix from Amazon!!!!, January 11, 2014
Victoria Baker (Bridgeville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Selling Isagenix product on Amazon is not approved by Isagenix!! Most times it is more expensive on here and you will not receive all the benefits of ordering directly from the company or an Isagenix Consultant. I ordered though a consultant right from the beginning because I wanted to make sure I would get the wholesale cost, have the 30 day money back guarantee, the coaching and Facebook support groups to help me be successful in my weight loss. I also liked knowing that my products were as fresh as possible and straight from their distribution center. Even though I started using Isagenix to reach my own weight loss and fitness goals I now love sharing with other people and coaching them so they can achieve their goals as well. For less money than on Amazon, you can get the full support system to go along with these amazing products!! I'm happy to help anyone who wants to get started. Just email me at victoriabader @yahoo. com or check out my official secure website at victoriabaker.isagenix. com look under sign up and save on the home screen for the best prices!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Prices with Isa-assosiate, September 18, 2013
When you buy into Isagenix, you are buying not only the product, but coaching and support, a chance to make money and get your product for free, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you are buying Isagenix off of amazon, you are simply buying the product for a LOT more money than you would be paying if you got it from an Isagenix associate. And who knows, this product could be tampered with, and couldn't even be the right product! SCARY!

I love Isagenix, and I use it for my 3 kids, my husband and myself. I have lost 50 pounds since May of 2013 and went from "obese" to "thin and muscular" on a body composition scale.
Isagenix is an amazing product line, and it works. It really does.
Please dont buy it from this seller, and do not buy it from amazon. Only buy it the RIGHT and TRUE way with an isagenix assosiate, like myself.
Here is my web sight that you can go onto and get the products, my 110% coaching and support and a 100% money back guarentee no questions asked.
[...]
Please contact me if you would like to speak further. You can email me anytime at
shandelpoveda@yahoo.com