Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 15, 2014
When I bought this shirt a couple of weeks ago there was only one review, now there are several and I see something to echo in just about each of them. To begin with, this shirt is amazing. The image is great and the colors are rich and vibrant. My shirt was true to the color of the picture and it really popped in person. It's an eye-catcher. As someone else said, I also really like that the shirt doesn't say "Breaking Bad" all over it (or anywhere visible that I noticed, for that matter). Someone will either recognize the image or they won't, I like that wearing the shirt feels less like advertising a product and more like showing my genuine appreciation for a fantastic show. Not coming right out and placing a giant title on the image also makes it feel more pure, more mysterious, more "hiding in plain sight", things that Heisenberg himself would approve of.

And now the bad news- again, as someone else stated, the shirt runs small (at least to me). I've never bought clothes online before so I have no idea what kind of fabrics to look for or sizing tricks to use, I only had a vague sizing chart that Amazon helpfully tried to provide. I'm 5'9", about 190 pounds, and like my shirts somewhat loose so I usually buy extra large. Due to a pricing difference I decided instead to go for large this time, and wound up regretting it. While larges usually fit me a bit snugly, this shirt was actually fairly tight. I could tell that the fabric would stretch around the underarms and shoulders if I were to cross my arms, and I was constantly tugging the bottom because the tight fit made the shirt feel as if it could bunch up above the belt line at any point. The shirt is also 100 percent cotton which meant that it was likely to get even smaller if I wasn't extremely careful with washing it.

I've since returned it and just today placed a replacement order for an extra large. Amazon was of course fantastic about the return and I'm excited to get my beloved shirt back. It really is an outstanding image- I liked the shirt so much that I debated just dealing with the tight fit rather than risk the possibility of sending it back and not being able to get another in return- but in the end you have to get what's comfortable otherwise what's the point? With this shirt my advice would definitely be to size up and work from there.

Enjoy the shirt, and remember his name. ;)
on January 3, 2015
I got this as a gift for my sister's boyfriend, and she said get an XL and it was smaller than most XLs. Everyone loved the graphics, though and he didn't want to admit it didn't fit, but I haven't seen him wear it. ;)
on January 3, 2014
Ordered this shirt for my husband for Christmas. The company put it in the mail with a tracking number the next day. I had a question and they got back to me the same day. The shirt is of good quality. The print is durable, I have washed it a couple of times! My husband loves it (he Loved Breaking Bad). All around good shirt and purchase.
on March 17, 2014
I like the design and the fact that there's no Breaking Bad written on it makes it more like Heisenberg - mysterious. The colors are not as vivid like in the picture up close but at a distance it looks pretty cool.
on April 12, 2014
I am a big fan of the show, and I've been buying stuff related to it for awhile. This is one of the most unique designs I've seen. Whether you want them or not you will get a lot of comments about this shirt.
on December 31, 2013
I ordered my husband the XXL as he is a broad shouldered guy and appreciates baggier clothes anyway, he put it on and it fit him like women's large might, not even a men's large!

We have ordered many t-shirts online over the years, and the size representation in this one was downright comical (when he put it on)!! Despite the good laugh it was an x-mas present he didn't get to enjoy.

Just keep this in mind when ordering yours.
on July 27, 2014
The design is great but the shirt material is complete garbage, which is where I threw the shirt. A tremendous insult to a spectacular show and it's loyal followers.
on December 27, 2013
I like this t shirt because it depicts Breaking Bad without screaming Breaking Bad at you. People who know the show, know what the shirt is about.
on March 5, 2014
The t-shirt looks great but is quite small. My spouse always wears an XL and this fit more like a tight L. Size up if ordering.
on July 9, 2014
It was a gift. The person liked it a lot. I thought the design was cool. Other than that just a pretty standard shirt.