5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty
These are jet black, (not washed out), and as soft as can be. I love the little edging around the bottom and I can't wait to wear them
Published 13 months ago by Donna Friedman

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to cut down on winter draft for bootleg jeans
Published 11 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty, November 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to cut down on winter draft for bootleg jeans, December 30, 2013
I got these to help cut down on winter draft up my calves from bootleg jeans. I mostly wanted them for around-the-house use - not as a fashion statement. These warmers did the job, but they stretched out a bit in a short amount of time and the light stitching to create the cuff at the top of the warmer came undone within a week. I have rather large calves, so I did like the fit but they've become a little stretched out over about a month. I'll keep wearing them around the house to cut down on drafts, but I wouldn't be averse to finding a pair that had better construction and maybe some lycra content to help them keep their shape. A mixed bag but I'm OK with my purchase considering the relatively low price and free shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color Not What I was Expecting, March 20, 2014
The ivory legwarmers are actually more of a buttery, yellow-white color than white in the picture. They're kind of large and stretch out too easily, but would probably stay secure on top of leggings with a boot. I wear a size 4-6 misses US. I have average calves. If you have larger calves, these will fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Purple, January 18, 2014
TheBeth (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
Reminds me of being 13 in the early 80's, only these are more attractive. These leg warmers are exactly as pictured, soft & warm over my jeans to keep out the chill on this snowy day. Brand new in package & I am very happy with this purchase. I will buy another pair to double up the warmth on my bare legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived not as pictured!, November 22, 2014
The quality was very good, however, the style is not as pictured. They are the wider at the ankle style of leg warmer, which is great if that is the style you are looking for; the kind that goes down over your shoe. My expectation was that they would be snug at the ankle as in the current (November 22, 2014) seller's photo. I added a photo of what they really look like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, May 19, 2014
These warmers are very comfortable. They're loose enough to hold in the extra warmth on cold winter days, and I shall order a couple more pairs before cold weather sets in again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a gamble on these, April 1, 2014
But I'm glad I did! These fit underneath my boots great, keep my legs warm, but also look super cute peeking out. They are an off white color and look good with my dark brown boots. May be an issue if you have very tight boots because they are thick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, April 23, 2014
I thought this is what I wanted as I have a brown pair. (not same manufacture). These are to big and I have to play with them before putting my boots on so they don't look bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift was perfect, March 16, 2014
This was one of the gifts I got for my daughter. She likes these types of leg warmers and really liked the color of these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color!, October 28, 2014
I received these today and I am super disappointed and need to return them...I had bought them for family photos this weekend too....so sad! The are cheap, cheap fitting and cheap looking. They are true to size, shorter than I though. My main complaint is I bought "ivory" color....they are yellow, a creamy shade of light yellow, which doesn't match any of the ivory colored clothes we have for our photos. So frustrated will never buy from them again, spend the extra $ and get dahlia