Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Islam Supports Stoning Women for Adultery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 77 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2006 10:07:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2006 7:07:17 AM PST
R Young says:
In an earlier thread begun by a Muslim who attacked Robert Spencer's book, 'The Truth About Mohammed' as being 'anti-Islam,' I asked him whether Islamic law supported the stoning to death of women thought to have committed adultery.

In fact, his response suggested that Islam does, indeed, allow for the stoning of women and he cited an authority at Islam Online for that position here:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545902

Here is one of many similar remarks in that authoritative article written by Muslims for Muslims:

"there are many incidents in the Sunnah and the life of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in which the Prophet stoned the married adulterer and adulteress to death. This happened in the case of Ma`iz and the Ghamidi woman. All this makes it clear that the punishment is proven and authentic and is not debatable. "

Scarcely any other admitted belief of Islam shows so clearly that Mark Steyn was correct in assessing the risks posed to civilization by radical Islam.

The next time you hear someone talk about, "The Religion of Peace," picture a woman being stoned to death by a crowd of thugs.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2006 12:20:39 AM PST
This is true!
I recall reading of an incident in the news, about 3 years ago, in which an islamic college campus caught fire. A group of female students ran outside to escape the conflagration. The male students beat them, and forced them back inside...because the female students ran outside without their headscarves! They burned to death in the fire!
I believe this took place in Palestine, if I am not mistaken.
In fact, most of the news I hear about Middle-eastern countries, is about some recent islamic atrocity! What a "benign" religion!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2006 12:12:17 PM PST
R Young says:
B. Baker,

Thanks for the response.

The incident you mention took place in Saudi Arabia and I believe it was the religious police that drove them back inside to their deaths.

If you Google images of 'stoning' or some such, you can easily be led to a video of men being stoned to death in Iran (tough to watch), and a photo of a woman being stoned. Islam is infected with true elements of barbarism.

On another note relating to Mark Steyn's concerns about Europe, the blog 'Brussels Journal' has links to information about the surging rape rate in Norway. Apparently it is now 6 times higher than it is in New York, and similar data has been seen in Holland. The popular perception is that it is even higher in Sweden, but the Swedish government refuses to release the data. Interpol used to report crime statistics for European nations, but they are now classified as well. Where the data is available, it appears that the majority of these crimes are being committed by 'youths' of Muslim leanings. That, probably, is the reason for the secrecy in some places about the actual statistics. The powers of political correctness don't want us to get the 'wrong' (translation: 'correct') idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2006 1:13:54 AM PST
Thats true!
I remember when the crime-rate in Scandinavia was nearly non-existant! I have relatives and friends there, who are worried about going into certain parts of cities. When they let all the followers of the false prophet in, everything changed. In my home state of Minnesota, there are all manner of sexual-assaults at the hands of muslim immigrants! (We are not supposed to notice!)
I am reporting live from Iraq, where the muslims call us "Crusaders". I will wear that title proudly, and with honor! Its time for another Crusasde! Mr. Steyn's book makes that very clear!
Islam is just a plagiarized rip-off of Christianity and Judaism, by a post Roman era hippy cult-leader, anyway!
I'm not superstitious...but "the false prophet" described in Revelations sounds way too much like a certain "religion" we all know!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 12:34:56 AM PST
Of course, the book is and should be " anti-Islam" as should any rational discussion of a bunch of fanatic barbarians intent on our destruction. What is wrong with you people that you will not even defend yourself?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 7:16:37 AM PST
I don't think its really that most Western people are afraid to take a stand and fight. The problem is this:

the institutions of our Western culture have become SO ultra-tolerant, that the people ARE afraid to even say anything openly disparaging about certain hostile outsiders. The "news" media is not on our side. They will start hysterically screaming "racism" and "bigotry" if Euro-descended people take any violent reprisals to immigrant trouble-makers.

That is precisely how we are kept under "control". Everyone is afraid to be labeled "racist". Of course, we all know that the muslims are rather open about their rabid hatred for us.

However, you can push people only so far...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 7:49:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2006 7:49:50 AM PST
R Young says:
B. Baker,

You are certainly right about some of our Western Institutions becoming SO ultra-tolerant of everything...everything, that is, except Western culture and values. In some parts of American universities the one thing that can always be attacked in safety and with complete approval is America. Some of the same sentiment has leaked into public schools from schools of education and into the press from journalism schools.

Tolerance for others isn't a problem until it is used as a weapon against us, as Muslims do in Europe and America. Tolerance is also a problem when it is used to compel acceptance of primitive, brutal and barbarous behavior. Any group or cult that is thought to be anti-American is embraced despite its lack of civilized behavior.

For example, a so-called feminist professor at a university in Florida has defended the ignorant and savage practice of mutilating the genitalia of little girls as is done is parts of the Muslim world to guarantee chastity. This professor gets the vapors over the 'glass ceiling' alleged to damage the careers of professional women in America, but yet approves slicing up little girls in a non-Western, brutal society simply because it opposes Western values.

One step in the right direction would be for us to remember that lunatic professors like the 'feminist' in Florida or Ward Churchill in Colorado are living off the American taxpayers whose lives they are undermining. At some point, our elected officials need to get the idea that if they want to keep their jobs, they need to change tenure rules at public universities so it is easier to get rid of these fanatics, and to bar the use of public funds for the types of classes they teach. Too many of those classes are not truly academic courses, but tax-funded, anti-American propaganda mills. Cut them off.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 9:42:15 AM PST
Its all true!
I used to sit in on many of those raging lefto groups when I attended college! I was curious, and I was not pleased with what I saw and heard. I know that the the FBI would certainly take notice about some of the things I heard these leftists have to say.

I have some observations of Islam versus Christianity:
1. Anyone may enter a church, all are welcome, regardless of religious affiliation. Only muslims can go in a mosque. Non-muslims are not welcome! Besides, in Iraq...thats where the terrorists hide.
2. In regard to stoning people, we all know that Jesus had something to say about that: "Whoever is without sin, may throw the first stone". Well, thats not a factor in islam.
3. Leftos think we are "homophobic". In muslim countries, its the "death-penalty" on paper, but rarely enforced. Its a big part of islamic culture. I think they are so hostile about sodomites because...traditionally, islamic men can't keep their hands off each other! I suppose thats embarrassing to their "religion".
4. The Koran is just a plagiarization of things Mohammed took from the Bible, Torah, and Talmud. Its the parts that he added that make his follwers so violent toward other people.
5. There are more than 20 conflicts world-wide in which muslims are attacking non-muslims. We've seen many of them in the news for years!

Of course, as we well know, if you try to bring this up to a leftist, they counter with something that took place centuries ago, to criticize Western culture and Christianity. Its totally irrelevant to our day and age. Failing that, they get hysterical and start crying about "racism" or "abuse".
I'm sure you are getting as much of a laugh as I am!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 10:51:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2006 10:52:21 AM PST
R Young says:
B. Baker,

Thanks, I AM getting a laugh at the expense of some of these people. Desert Loon is a favorite.

I think that the death penalty for homosexual behavior is enforced, to some degree, in Iran. If you do a search you can probably come up with images of two young men who were recently hanged there for homosexual behavior.

You make a good point about homosexual behavior in Islamic countries. T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) made a slanting, participating reference to it in the forward to one of his books, 'Seven Pillars of Wisdom,' I think. The prevalence of homosexual acts in the Muslim world was one of its attractions for young British homosexual men in his time. Quite the draw, apparently. Oddly, I don't think that the ratio of true homosexuals is any greater in the Muslim world than anywhere else (and I really don't care one way or the other), but I think the high incidence of homosexual acts is akin to prison activity. Women are so oppressed and so unavailable that there isn't much left but to have a go at each other. For me, it is a funny side product of a hideously primitive and oppressive cult begun by a madman. They deserve each other.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2006 2:22:27 PM PST
Thats true too!
Its all quite vile, especially witnessing traditional islamic behavior in their own country! By GOD! I can't wait to go back to the U.S.A.!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2007 10:50:38 PM PST
motocross says:
I completely aggree with you guys, Baker and Young. I totally believe that Islam should be banned from America and everywhere possible. this stupid cult of hatred and intolerance against every non-muslim is wrong. they are using our democracy against us. We should definitely do something about that!! It's a dream that I hope some day would be true. let's pray for it!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 7:08:26 AM PST
Jim Penname says:
Yup....

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 1:46:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2007 10:04:49 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 1:54:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2007 10:04:52 AM PST
Go back and read from the start of this discussion. It's based on pseudo facts which are in fact false of vague allegations, maybe in Palestine (interesting use of the word! Are we allowed to say it yet?), but then alleged in Arabia, but all prefaced with "I think" and "I believe" but all false.

I know what I do believe:

I believe God means it in writing:

Thou shalt not kill.

Not even the people you so eagerly demonize like a good old fashioned anglo USa lynch mob in order to kill them, now for their oil. We did the same as well to the original inhabitants of this land, demonizing and exterminating them to steal their land and resources. So now we do Iraq.

But, I believe:

Thou shalt not kill.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 1:56:22 PM PST
R Young says:
DW,

You said:

"Muslims do not stone women or anyone else because it is such a gruesome and horrible act that it cannot be done."

Of course you have not followed any of the links I have provided in the past or you would know that this, like most of your comments, is simply wrong.

Google stoning and you will quickly find links to a video of the stoning of two men and a photo of the stoning of a woman.

It is done and it is justified by Sharia. On the links for the Robert Spencer posts three muslims argued that it was useful because it prevented AIDS and teen pregnancy, among other things. Most tellingly, they provided a link to an expert opinion at Islam Online (I have posted the link before) where a muslim who is an expert explains that Sharia does call for stoning in cases of adultery and explains why it is still the law.

Normally, DW, I wouldn't bother to submit a serious response to your insane posts, and I have no expectation that this will have any impact on you unless I could send you a comic book explaining it. However, you have given me an opportunity to restate what I said when I started this thread:

SHARIA CALLS FOR STONING IN CASES OF ADULTERY AND THE PUNISHMENT IS STILL PRACTICED IN SOME MUSLIM SOCIETIES.

Islam is a brutal cult that would shock even Dark Age sensibilities.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 2:04:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2007 10:04:48 AM PST
This you believe and so you believe you must exterminate them for being brutal killers, and that they must die in the most brutal way imaginable, as they are, or so you believe, brutal killers.

Certainly spiralling and circular reasoning to rationalize your genocide for oil, but it leads to further psychosis which began in the unfounded defense of the unimaginably immoral dropping of impersonal nuclear bombs upon children sheltered in Hiroshima and Nagasaki (read the historical work of Takaki).

Let us pray we may free our minds from genocidal psychosis.

Let us not strive to believe these warmongering lies.

Let us believe the truth of God's own words:

Thou shalt not kill.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 3:29:37 PM PST
Jim Penname says:
Now how about those Nazis. Was it right to fight and kill them or should we have let Vladek (Maus) go to the gas chamber?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 3:41:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 19, 2007 3:57:18 PM PST
Jim Penname says:
It is done and it is justified by Sharia.
It is LAW in Pakistan.

http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=37481&SelectRegion=Central_Asia&SelectCountry=PAKISTAN
HUDUD LAWS INSPIRE FEAR But Khalida finds these threats less worrying than the threat posed by the law itself - the Hudud laws, under which rape cases are registered, and under which a rape victim who is unable prove her case risks being accused of adultery. These laws make consensual sex outside marriage a cognizable offence, while marital rape and raping a child-bride are no longer offences. Last year, a district court in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP), which borders Afghanistan, convicted Za'faran Bibi, a pregnant young woman, for adultery after she complained of rape, and sentenced her to death by stoning.

The incidences of two death by stoning sentences in two states of Nigeria in 2001 and 2002 internationally highlighted the practice of stoning under sharia law. Between 2000 and 2002, 12 Northern Nigerian states introduced sharia principles in their penal legislation, although many provisions are in conflict with the Nigerian federal constitution. The introduction of sharia penal law directly and indirectly led to widespread civil unrest. In Malaysia, the decision to introduce sharia penal laws was passed in two state parliaments. In Indonesia, the sharia penal laws were newly introduced in the province of Aceh. In view of an increasing tendency to introduce sharia principles in penal codes in recent years, growing tension between factions in countries where sharia penal laws are applied and several other stoning sentences that became public in 2002 in Iran, Pakistan and Sudan, it is paramount to address the issue of this particularly inhuman form of punishment, and to introduce ways and measures to halt further proliferation as well as to achieve non-application and future eradication from the national penal codes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2007 3:42:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 19, 2007 3:43:15 PM PST
Jim Penname says:
Sorry guys.

DW "unimaginably immoral dropping of impersonal nuclear bombs upon children sheltered in Hiroshima and Nagasaki"

hmmmm... You don't seem to have a problem taking a side and having an opinion on that do you?

Now how about those Nazis. Was it right to fight and kill them or should we have let Vladek (Maus) go to the gas chamber?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 1:58:31 AM PST
desert-moron:
It is you, who are afflicted with "psychosis". Maybe its all the LSD from the "60s", maybe...you are just stupid.

Nobody cares what your opinion is.

Your chronic hysteria is really rather tiresome, and devoid of all logic and intellect. We've all heard the same sort of preaching from intoxicated vagrants standing on a street-corner, waving a Bible. Go back to your cot at the Salvation Army and sleep it off.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 2:05:25 AM PST
I have an observation on nazis:

When Germany invaded the Balkans, Himmler recruited muslims into a Balkan S.S. unit. Knowing how much they hate Jews, he figured they would be a great ally in that region. Well, it didn't turn out so well.

These muslims (which desert-moron loves so much), were pretty good at murdering and gang-raping civilians, looting, and burning and the like. However, when they came up against Serb and Croat soldiers, who were willing to fight, the muslim S.S. dropped their weapons and ran!

This is classic islamic war-strategy to this very day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 2:09:51 AM PST
Hi J.A.
The desert-fool will NEVER answer a logical question.

Everyone here has bombarded this idiot with intellectually-based questions and observations, which can be verified in any library.

The desert-fool will only make the same brainwashed outbursts no matter what you present.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 8:57:46 AM PST
Jim Penname says:
Thanks BB,
Sometimes when a turd is stuck you just have to keep flushing.

Never forget that MILLIONs of us believe in you.
J.A.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 5:26:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2007 10:04:35 AM PST
millions also believed Hitler, who was wrong.

Millions believe false prophets and are led astray.

Here is the answer to all of your questions, and I sincerely regret you lack the intellectual power to apply them to all of your particular cases:

Thou shalt not kill.

As the Jews prepared to stone a woman accused of adultery, Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Each of you is apparently without sin, as your unelected president believes that he himself is ever blameless. Or you are all in deep psychotic and immoral denial.

Thou shalt not kill.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2007 5:44:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 20, 2007 5:47:07 PM PST
Jim Penname says:
hmmmm Desert waste speaks.

You really are leaning hard on that Bush=Hitler and we are the Nazis theme/meme.
It is adolescent at best. Really offensive at worst.

Well, that's a nice story you;ve got there about Jews stoning a woman 2000 years ago.
Even this quaint custom the Muslims steal.
Now , what about the modern stonings ? You know, the lawful Muslim stonings ?
Like they have by law in Iran, Pakistan, Sudan, Maylasia, Indonesia, annd Nigeria ?
Those don't count ?
The fact that these countries are actively making this ancient custom modern law does not concern you ?

And you haven't answered the question at all . Does it present you with a moral dilemma ?
Wonder why.

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  77
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2006
Latest post:  Feb 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It
America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It by Mark Steyn (Audio Cassette - November 1, 2006)
4.5 out of 5 stars (731)