- Series: Contemporary Issues in the Middle East
- Hardcover: 146 pages
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press; 1st edition (June 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815623755
- ISBN-13: 978-0815623755
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,202,145 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Islamic Reassertion in Pakistan: The Application of Islamic Laws in a Modern State (Contemporary Issues in the Middle East) Hardcover – June 4, 2015
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author