Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bottle Opener Ring
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$1.07+ Free shipping

on March 18, 2013
Had a buddy size it, its a well made ring, really cheap, fast shipping, but the size is a 15. Hope this helps!
on August 27, 2013
This ring had an expected delivery date several months out from my order date, but actually arrived in under 2 weeks. The fact that it has free shipping from China even though it's only 89 cents is in itself an amazing feat, let alone it arriving well before the expected delivery time window. The ring is huge, but does work. I usually just have it laying around, and grab it when it's convenient. It hasn't broke yet, but honestly, after just a few uses you've pretty much got your money's worth. What's not to love?
on December 5, 2013
First, let me be perfectly clear. I paid $0.50 for these rings. That included free shipping. With that said, I would be more than happy to order more of them. I actually ordered four of them; one for me, and three to give to friends.

PROs:
- They're inexpensive. You can probably find enough spare change in your car to buy a couple.
- They work. I use mine on my thumb (I have small fingers) and it pops open a bottle with very little effort.
- Unlike previous reviews, I haven't found a rough spot on any of the four I ordered. All of them had smooth edges.
- The metal is pretty thick, so I don't see them "wearing out" any time soon.

CONs:
- They won't win any awards for class. They are what they are, and nothing more.
- Shipping takes a good week or two, since they're coming from overseas (for those in the US).
- Due to the thickness of the metal, they're awkward on a crowded keychain, if you intend to put them on one.

Those are my thoughts on the thing. While some have complained of the ring digging into their fingers, I have yet to have a problem. Then again, I'm not using it to open a whole case in one go. It has worked on every bottle I've used it on, both screw and non-screw top. Couldn't ask for any more.
on April 20, 2016
 Shipping was real slow but was worth the wait.
I like the quality and the big size is perfect for my finger and I was shocked at how easy it is to open a bottle.
In the video I made I was able to open a bottle with one hand so I could record with my phone in the other hand.

I ordered another for my drinking buddy.
4/5 stars for the slow shipping.
on March 6, 2014
This ring is made of thick steel and is big. It will probably only fit on your thumb or index finger. The ring is too big and would not be something I would want to wear all the time. It does a good job opening some bottles, but it has a hard time opening heineken bottles and other bottles with hard, tightly crimped caps. I have a hard time wearing this and opening a bottle at the same time. Mainly it is just painful with the harder caps.

It might be good to slip on for a night of drinking at a party or friends house, but a lighter or a bottle opener you can get some leverage on works much better. This is just not as useful as I hoped.
on February 6, 2010
This ring is very good quality
- exactly as pictured. Good size for men and very smooth finish
no burrs or sharp edges. Came wrapped in bubble wrap
and arrived quickly!
on January 4, 2016
This ring was a little hard to use to open up a drink with when it was on you, but when you take the ring off it is a lot easier and will work with hard and thick metals. I would recommend buying this, I used it a lot and it was useful at different times.

Pros:
-Made of good and strong material
-Very useful and worked well off of your hand

Cons:
-Hard to use when on you finger
-Does not fit bigger fingers well, the ring size is a little small
on October 15, 2015
My husband is the man of gadgets, he loves them! He saw this a while back and wanted it, so I got it for him as one of his stocking stuffers, thinking it would wind up in a drawer somewhere forgotten. But every once in a whole I am wrong and this was one of those times. He wore it everywhere, especially to parties. He said he liked being the "go to man" for everyone who needed a bottle opened. He said it would have been perfect if it had looked like the batman emblem! He is a gadget man, and I would recommend this for anyone who has a gadget man in their life!
on November 30, 2015
I've purchased 3 of these overall. I lost my first one in a river when I was claiming a rope and I bought 2 more incase I lost the 2nd one again in the river. I learned to take off my ring whenever I go in the river now, but I do love it. It feels high quality and it opens up bottles so easily. People will literally come to me at parties and hand me their beer bottles because I can open them in like 2 seconds. It's awesome.
on June 16, 2016
Can't beat the price. Took a couple weeks to get it, but still faster than anticipated. It would probably fit a guy, too big for me (I'm a size 7). I just got one for my husband, or they can work as small gifts for your friendd who like to drink. I just put mine on my key chain.