5.0 out of 5 stars Should be a movie
Published on December 28, 2011 by EMSChief

3.0 out of 5 stars fun read
Pretty cute read. If you're tired of the rat race it might make you climb off the fence and head south!
Published 9 months ago by Anita Hazeltine

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be a movie, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Jack And Di Rum Song (Di Island Song Series, Volume 2), The sequel to "I'm Gonna Live My Life Like A Jimmy Buffett Song" (Paperback)
This book provided me with the escape that I was hoping for. Along with his other title "I'm going to live my life like a Jimmy Buffet song" a break from the hectic real world is accomplished. (I recommend reading the above mentioned title first, but it is not a necessity to enjoy this story). This author smoothly draws you into this story with subtle descriptions of characters and colorful events until you are firmly engrossed in the tale. I took the two books along to read as I enjoyed the December weather in South Beach and while sitting on the hotel balcony enjoying the sun and breeze ended up finishing the book in two sittings! (Well I had to get up for at least one rum infused beverage!). Here is the escape we all hope for as we trudge through our daily lives, I can only think of one additional item that would make this story better and that would be if it was turned into a movie, with George Clooney of course (read the books and that statement will make all the sense in the world). Thank you Anthony, I am in your debt. Please continue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequal !!, December 14, 2011
Well, this book was all I hoped for and then some! Transported me right to "Di Island" It was a fun read, and left me wondering what Jack's next great adventure will be. Can't wait for Volume 3!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Total escape!, December 2, 2011
I've read both of the authors current offerings and must say that Jack and Di Rum Song is my favorite! This book takes you where we all wish we could be, a small Caribbean island with realistic, yet unique characters, and let's you explore a clever mystery to boot! You will find familiar references if you've spent anytime in the islands and will feel right at home. A great read while you wait out the winter somewhere else. Wish I had a Kalik right now, mon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great follow up to Living my Life, October 12, 2011
Dave (HENDERSON, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed it as much as the first, especially chapter 16. If you love the tropical life, this is for you!!
Nice job Anthony!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not at all disappointed!, October 7, 2011
After having read I'm Gonna Live My Life Like A Jimmy Buffett Song just a few weeks ago, I was anxiously awaiting the release of the sequel. Just let me say it, I loved it! Jack continues to be the same-old Jack, a guy that I would love to party with! The cast of characters are fun-loving and the setting draws a glorious picture! While I enjoy the laid-back lifestyle of the Keys probably more than I would enjoy a deserted island, I found myself enthralled with the lifestyle and personalities of the di island people. The author has again succeeded at telling a story with a moral: If you aren't happy in your life, it's up to you to change it! Both books are fantastic beach reads with the sun shinning, the winds blowing, the sand beneath your feet, the waves crashing, and not a worry in the world! I recommend this to anyone who wants to be swept away to the islands!

3.0 out of 5 stars fun read, March 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Jack And Di Rum Song, December 29, 2012
Volume 1 was really good. Compared to that, this book was disappointing. You wind up in Key West after pulling up stakes, having a great road trip, then you leave Key West, your forever destination? It seems like one of those movie sequels that was done just to continue to make money off of the original idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love di book!, September 6, 2012
Jack and Di Rum Song is a very entertaining book. It takes you to a fun time on a little isalnd with a very colorful cast. This book is number 2 of three, so read them in order. I hope everyone has a great time with them as I have. I'm ready for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, January 30, 2012
D. Saunders (Tampa, Florida) - See all my reviews
Thank you for writing the book. That character is a great example how we should all try to live out our dreams. Keep up the great work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack And Di Rum Song sings to me!, November 28, 2011
This book is the sequel to "I'm Gonna Live My Life Like A Jimmy Buffett Song" and does not disappoint. I liked this book even better than the first. I found myself living vicariously through Jack and wishing I was with him on di island. This made it difficult to put down. My only disappointment was that it seemed over too soon. Can't wait for the next one! This book is perfect for Parrotheads and Key West wannabees. If you like living on island time, then you'll love this book!

$12.95 $11.42
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.