Haunted Highway 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Island of the Lost Souls Jack Osbourne, Dana Workman, Jael de Pardo, and Devin Marble team up for the first time to investigate the Island of Dry Tortugas. The whole team is needed to explore the massive amount of paranormal activity surrounding this remote island!
2. Manchac Swamp / Moonville Tunnel Jack Osbourne and Dana Workman travel to Louisiana to a swamp town where hundreds of people died during a funeral for one woman. Meanwhile, Jael de Pardo and Devin Marble travel to southeast Ohio to investigate a haunted tunnel.
3. Beast of Bray Road / Tonopah Mine Devin Marble and Jael de Pardo hunt down the Beast of Bray Road in the snowy woods of Wisconsin, while Jack Osbourne and Dana Workman take to a haunted mine in Nevada with frightening results.
4. Lake Murray Beast / The Donner Party Jael and Devin go fishing for the Lake Murray Monster in South Carolina while Dana and Jack search for the Donner party in Truckee, California.
5. Shades of Death / Bridge of Doom Jael de Pardo and Devin Marble investigate a tragic railroad disaster in Ashtabula, Ohio, while Jack Osbourne and Dana Workman explore a reportedly haunted area in New Jersey known as Shades of Death Road.
6. Black Angel / Arizona Domes Jack Osbourne and Dana Workman travel to Iowa City, IA to explore eerie dome structures. Meanwhile, Jael de Pardo and Devin Marble visit a cemetery in Casa Grande, AZ to investigate reports around a black angel tombstone.
Boring. Was hoping that it would be a different take, but seems like this market is over saturated. Glad I had promotional credits and only got the SD version.Published 2 months ago by Dani
Great show. Love the approach to the investigations. Hoping for a third season.Published 8 months ago by Metlgd 1