Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on April 5, 2014
I bought this on a whim. I knew for under 4 bucks shipped from overseas, this wasn't going to be the cream of the crop. That said I was kind of surprised at how decent it really is.

Battery is held in place very solid. I have two other models that are twice and 10 times the price that don't secure the battery as well. It has two prongs that make connection with your battery and are spring loaded. A common complaint with these type of chargers is that the contacts break. These are fairly solid so only time will tell for sure. After using it for about 2 weeks, its held up well. I like the black color and the fact that I can charge both a battery and the phone (or any device via USB) at the same time. I do enjoy the blue light that shows the battery is charging over white or green, but with that said, it brings me to the cons....

For starters, the light never goes out. It doesn't change colors either. Nothing to show that the battery is charged. I have no way to tell if the battery is being over charged. I tested this with a freshly charged battery showing 100% in my phone. Blue light came on, and after 3 hours of charging, it was still on. Again for under 4 bucks, I can't expect everything. Next is the charging speed. If your in a hurry or have short patients, this is not for you. I gave up after 5 hours of testing it. I left it on over night and was able to get a full charge but that was close to 8 full hours on the charger. I have not, and probably see no point in testing both phone and battery at once. I don't have the patients.

Overall I was pretty impressed with what I paid and what features it did have. I would not recommend this charger as your main go to charger, but rather use this for "in a pinch", work or as a back up only. I have take this, along with a spare battery, and left it in the truck. I will end up getting another and leaving it at work.

Note that the charger comes with nothing other than itself. No cable or extra battery. It does ship from overseas so its going to take 3 weeks to a month to arrive. I would suggest picking up a couple to keep around. Its hard to beat it for a back up, at under 4 bucks.
on February 26, 2014
There is not much you can ask from a dedicated battery charger - on that ground it earns all the 4 points. The charging rate is tad slow - overnight to get a full charge... which is mostly OK considering the Note 3 does very well on it's own and the spare battery is just insurance. I'd buy this charger again!
on June 30, 2014
So for starters it works and it holds the battery snuggly in place. It has two spring loaded prongs and for the money its a very decent product. The light changes to blue to signal that the battery is fully charged which is a nice feature. The only con and the reason I would recommend paying a little bit more for a better charger is the time it takes to get a full charge. Haven't timed it yet but I plan to and I will update when I do. As a guess it probably takes around 8 hours to get a full charge.

7/11/2014 Edit: it is starting to take longer to get a full charge using this thing. Its been charging my battery over night and hasnt indicated a full charge yet
on July 7, 2014
Charger works well. It's very nice to have the ability to carry a spare battery with you for that "Just in case" moment. This allows me to charge my regular phone battery the traditional way (with the phone charging cord) while simultaneously charging my back up battery. Take that IPHONE users :-)
on July 17, 2015
good chargers for extra batteries but after a year the red charging light doesn't always come on. I have two of these and one of them doesn't always recognize that its charging the battery so the light stays blue and then sometimes it will only have an 85-92% charge when i take it off and put it in my phone. that will be that way for a week or two and then the light will start working again.
on July 13, 2014
I purchased a wall charger similar to this with a couple spare batteries a couple of weeks ago and somehow "misplaced it" in my house. I like this type better than the charger that arrived with the phone as it requires you to plug it into the phone via a cable. I ordered this one because it was a single item rather than paying for more batteries. It charges as fast and well as the Samsung charger or the other one I got from Amazon. Of course I found the misplaced one a day later. I will keep it in a suitcase or something. Meanwhile I can keep at least two fresh batteries without being without the phone while they are charging.
on May 2, 2014
I'm using this wall charger so that I always have a battery charged so I never have my phone plugged in. It's working really well. Depending on how much I use my Note 3 I get one day to two days of use out of my two batteries. It charges them in 8 or 9 hours which seems like a long time but it really isn't if you consider that during those hours I'm either sleeping or at work so when I wake up or get home I have a fully charged battery waiting plus what ever is left on the battery in my phone. I highly recommend this charger and a second battery if you're a phone addict like I am.
on April 23, 2014
Got this to keep my spare battery charged and it does just that. It is labeled as being for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 battery. It functions and fits perfectly with my OEM spare battery. Its very compact and the plug tangs fold into the back for travel. I would buy from this source again. It took a while to get here, but was exactly as advertised which is the most important thing for me.
on June 11, 2014
This charger is pretty good it chargers the battery fully and the light stay on after the
Battery is fully charge red but it takes
24 hours to fully charge if you are looking for
Quick charger this is not for you but if you
Have time this is en expense charger that works good this will work
on August 23, 2014
This operates as expected. I read many reviews saying that the led doesn't change color but mine does. They must have updated them as the led is purple while charging and blue when standby and battery is finished charging. Charges battery to 100% overnight.