5.0 out of 5 stars I actually get this locally ~ it's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Iso-blu Topical Analgesic Isopropyl Alcohol Menthol Ecualyptus Camphor Fast Pain Relief for Aches Soreness Strains 16 Oz. (1 Each) (Health and Beauty)
This rubbing alcohol is fantastic. I use this to rub my legs down after exercise. My mom and grandmother both SWEAR by it for arthritis ~ both stating it's the only thing that brings them almost INSTANT relief. It has a lovely eucalyptus/camphor smell, that while not overpowering, is quite soothing. I also prefer this when getting an alcohol rubdown. There really is no other alcohol like this, that I've ever tried. You really do need to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars iso-blu, April 29, 2014
this a cooling product. it works well for acky knees.and legs and shoulder. i love it. i hope amazon keep it in stock. sometimes the store runs out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's effective, doesn't cost too much, and can last for a good while before needing refilling!, September 11, 2014
When I bought this I was hopeful it would relieve some of my arthritic pains throughout my body and it does for at least a brief period of time. I'm very happy also that it doesn't take too much of the solution to apply to parts of my body for this purpose. In other words, I don't think it's too expensive as I worried when I first received it. I only wish I had a personal masseuse who would spend an hour and half on me, first by applying this on my body, then body oil, then a good thorough massage. Maybe one day I'll be wealthy enough to afford this final special treatment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Iso Blu Isopropyl Alcohol, June 22, 2014
Minimize the pain I have in my ankle I am able to move more freely after using Iso Blu Analgesic alcohol.