I ordered this exercise/stability ball primarily to do advanced Pilates on/with, and I have to say, for the price I paid for it, I could not be more satisfied with the quality!

Published 15 months ago by M. Okiwe

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected...
Published on October 1, 2010 by Chiquita_N

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT Stability Ball for the Price...But, Read the Instructions!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Isokinetics Inc. Brand Exercise Ball - Anti-Burst - 3 Sizes Available: 55cm, 65cm, 75cm - Choice of Color - For Fitness, Therapy, Sports Training, Yoga and More (Misc.)

As a Senior Pilates Instructor, I can assure you all that the folks at Isokinetics have it right...the ball sizes they recommend in centimeters (based on your height) is CORRECT. Please follow their height vs. ball size charts and do not estimate or guess yourselves.

Also, follow the instructions on how to inflate the ball...the instructions that are included with the ball are VERY CLEAR...only inflate the ball 80% the first day and wait 24 hours before inflating the ball completely- this will ensure that your ball inflates to the full size. Isokinetics provides a great chart to follow if you are not sure what 80% would be...all you will need is measuring tape to follow their instruction chart. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing their "Double Action Heavy Duty Ball Pump" to inflate your ball. It is an absolute STEAL for how well it works, and I inflated my ball in about 10 minutes (total).

The material of this ball is sturdy and strong, however, it feels gentle on the skin and not too rubbery. Also, it does not have that "plastic stink" that many other brands have. I have paid a lot more for exercise balls in the past without getting close to the quality of this one. You just CAN'T BEAT this deal! Thanks Isokinetics. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, even for a big girl, July 18, 2008
Blessedmom5 (Somewhere in NC) - See all my reviews
This ball seems to be of the same quality of those at the YMCA. I was concerned that it would deflate or that it would burst. Neither has happened. I am pleased that it is a sturdy ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Balls, January 24, 2011
Balls were received in excellent condition and have maintained their shape. We use them as chairs for our office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, February 8, 2009
Ted S. (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been using this for a few weeks now and find it to be a very solid product and a good value. It was easy to inflate with my small air compressor and has not shown any sign of leakage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Chairs, April 6, 2013
admin (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
We got two of the 55cm sized balls for office chairs. We followed the directions for inflation and have had no problems with them losing air. We also purchased the Isokinetics Air pump and the circular base. We are very pleased with these, and everyone wants to use them. Highly recommended. Plus, you can do all sorts of fun exercises if you need a break.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter, February 28, 2013
Perfect size for me at 5'2"... Pump purchased separately made in very easy. Exercise Balls for Dummies a must have!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected..., October 1, 2010
I ordered the 55 cm red Isokinetics Anti-Burst exercise ball. I am 5'2", so apparently this size ball is the correct size for me. When I opened up the package and got it blown up, it was SO small!!! Not what I expected at all. I have an older exercise ball that is 60 cm and I am used to using that size. Maybe I just need to make an adjustment to the smaller size? Still not sure about it, though. Just be sure to check the sizes before you buy and test out different ball sizes if possible. Other than that, it's great. I like the thick, sturdy plastic that it is made of, it seems very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, November 8, 2009
I had been looking for a ball that was small since I am very short. It has worked out well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars stability ball, January 30, 2010
It is the right size for me and it is very strong. I think it will last a long time with my using drum sticks on it for my class. Really like it better than the ones in the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lofl..., November 15, 2012
This review is in responce to several of the complaints about this product...

Are you freaking kidding me???

First off, I didn't order this ball, but I am right now.

Second... Of course your pets can pop it genius' that's not normal use!

Third... To the comment labeled not satisfied. This isn't what I expected, I expected exercises and a pump???

Read dude... Read!!! And how is it useless to you??? Use a bike pump and go on freaking YouTube like the rest of the world for some exercises...

ARRAY(0xaa34b69c)