5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball
Had it for 2+ years and the construction is solid...literally it has been kicked by kids and deflated a few times during moves and still holds air tight. More importantly it doesn't slip on carpet or wood floor when you lay on it and it rolls out my back really well. I am 6 feet tall and the 26" was perfect.
Published 20 months ago by R. Bartell

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
These are decent balls and quality. The only issue I have is their sizes are too small. If you choose a size please choose the one "TWO" sizes larger and that is the one you want, otherwise this would be a 5 star.
Published 13 months ago by John Powers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Isokinetics Inc. Brand Exercise Ball - Anti-Burst - 65cm/26" - Green (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars This ball is great, May 5, 2013
I had a question about how to blow up the exercise ball and got right through to someone who was able to quickly and politely guide me. It's fun to sit on and crank up the tunes and dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap exercise ball, November 12, 2012
N. Snyder (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This ball is sturdy and has held air for several months now without leaking. All in all, a good, cheap exercise ball.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, August 1, 2013
John Powers (SAn Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Office Chairs, May 14, 2013
I ordered two of these at the same time to use as office chairs. Both the purple and the green are beautiful to look at, kind of sparkly - definitely a girly ball. The purple one was great, but the green one took four days to fully inflate since it had so many dents and creases all over it. It never did inflate as large as the purple one and seems to be made of a slightly firmer material. I can't help but give the purple one more stars, but both work very well as office furniture and I would buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotonics Ball, February 19, 2013
Fran M (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
I like the quality. I use it a lot for floor exercises and to spare my knees for the "Bird Dog" exercise. i like that there is a stand that goes with it, and in fact I just tried this as a desk chair & think it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ball for ACL Recovery, February 4, 2013
I got the ball to assist in my exercises in my ACL recovery and to work my hamstrings, Easy to fill, no problems.

FYI - You have to wait 24 hours to use per fill instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made piece of equipment, January 27, 2013
Franc Romano (Littleton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This ball is a joy to work with. It's surface texture makes it easy to control enabling one to concentrate on the execution of the exercise. Quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Posture is a must, January 10, 2013
I just said today that I don't think I can go back to usual office chairs. I have been using my exercise balll (65cm) for my chair in the office and it really does strengthen my posture. No longer am I sitting with a badly curved spine. It holds the air for a really long time, and even my son can play with it when he comes into work. I weight about 200 lbs and it does well.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my yoga ball...cept I had to inflate it on my own!, February 27, 2013
I TOTALLY endorse the Isokinetics Exercise Ball -- especially loving the matte finish, which prevents sweating when sitting on it (which I do at work). The only thing that was not so great was that it didn't come w/a pump of any kind! I'm not sure that it was listed as having a pump, but it was kind of a hassle to inflate (basically I used my breath & then a bike pump which didn't fit). It's certainly not inflated to its ideal size, but I did my best. All round: satisfied!

Rate and Discover Movies