5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Neutralizing Shampoo
Published on September 6, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the product I remember from before
I've used Isoplus products in the past, but this product really dried my hair out. I've used other neutralizing shampoos and didn't have the results that I did with this. I always deep condition after a relaxer but it took extra conditioning after using this particular brand.
Published 8 months ago by portcitymom74

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Neutralizing Shampoo, September 6, 2011
I've been using Isoplus Neutralizing Shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom use to use it on my hair and it works great. It's a color-coded shampoo. If relaxer is still in my hair the soap lather will be pink. The shampoo lathers well, it does a good job getting the relaxer out and for the price, it's really good. I bought my bottle from Rite Aid for about $2.99 and it last such a long time because I use only when I relax. So my bottle can easily last me a year. Not bad. If you are looking for a neutralizing shampoo to wash your relaxer out this is it. No need to spend a lot of money on a brand name shampoo, it does a good job just as the other brands. I would highly recomment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 4, 2012
Used this with mizani relaxer and it cleaned all the relaxer out of my hair well. The color alarm is great to know when all the relaxer is washed out. This is a great product and an even better price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quickly works great., July 21, 2012
Probably the most inexpensive and most effective neutralizer I've ever purchased. Glad I made the move. I will probably buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, June 7, 2014
2charming (Melissa) (Rincón, Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
Just like any other neutralizing shampoo it doe it' job. Turns color to advise that there is still creme in the hair and does clear when all rinsed out. Good price for it's size. Would buy again when needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the product I remember from before, November 25, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Has Prop 65 health warning label, November 21, 2013
Comes with a Prop 65 warning label about it's cancer causing ingrediants. I wish Amazon had warned me first. I haven't used it because of this. It's the first time I've seen this label on shampoo. It contains Cocamide DEA which was added to the Prop 65 list in 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must have for me, November 7, 2013
T. G. (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I have used other brands of neutralizing shampoos but this is the only one I really trust. It's the only one that really turns pink. A few of the other brands I have used have turned a light shade of pink when I washed out traces of relaxer but after using this as a chaser, I've learned not to trust other brands as much (other brands would give a white lather and this one would still show a bright hue of pink).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good neutralizing shampoo, July 18, 2013
Gets the job done for rinsing out bleach from hair. Not sure what to type it's shampoo and it cleanses the hair well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 7, 2013
JD "JD" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I do not have anything to add about this product. It's a good buy, and I will order it again!

Isoplus Neutralizing Shampoo