Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2011
This slipper fits well, has a decent sole (so no aching feet after walking on stone surfaces, for instance) and looks nice. Maybe not Armani, but you won't look like a dork. That works for me. One thing: I'd seen a review suggesting buying in a smaller size, so I did and it turns out the size 12 works just fine for my size 13 feet. Good and snug, not tight, and doesn't fall off when I walk which is important to me because I'm not a "clog" person.

UPDATE: Having lived with this slipper for a few weeks, I strongly recommend it. Keeps its shape and fit, and even better the sole forms to the shape of your foot and toes -- and keeps that shape. Each time I step into it, it's like reconnecting with an old friend. It's a feeling that doesn't get old.
0Comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
I got these slippers for Father's Day from my daughter. I Really luv them, they are true to size as I got a XX-large and I wear a size 14 shoe. Wonderful cushioning in the entire interior, really soft. I recommend these slippers highly. Thanks.
VINE VOICEon February 5, 2011
I buy new house slippers every year, just in time for winter. I couldn't find my usual slippers, so bought these. They are warm and comfortable.

One thing I don't like about them is they leave little black fiber clumps on my carpet and those are really hard to get up with the vacuum cleaner.
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
Caution, as reported by others, the sizes do run BIG. I wear a 9 and a half to 10, and so ordered the medium 8-9.
That said, these fit perfectly and feel great around the house. I don't know about durability as I've only had them for a week.
on June 23, 2011
I bought these to replace some old worn-out slippers that got me throught the Winter. The old ones always felt too big, so I ordered these one-half size smaller than my regular shoes and they fit perfectly. The soles are thick enough to wear outside in inclement weather for a quick trip to the mailbox.
on June 17, 2011
These slippers are very soft and fit my feet perfectly. I mistakenly wore them outside to clean my BBQ and was forced to wash them. Through one wash they still look and feel new. I would recommend them.
on October 1, 2012
Mediums were way too big and there is no smaller size.
Medium claimed to fit mens 8-9 , not true- he wears a 9 and they slipped off his heel.
Too bad they didn't have a smaller size because other than that they seemd great.
on June 21, 2011
The slippers are well made, true to size, comfortable and durable. They seem to be wearing well - though they're only about a month old. Definitely something I would buy again and recommend to others. The color is darker than the photo appears - which is actually a good thing as the photo makes them appear to be a brighter blue.
on February 24, 2009
At first, these fit well and felt comfortable, but did a lot of shedding of black fuzz. The black fuzz looks bad on light carpet and gets all over bed sheets. I washed them to see whether the shedding would stop. Washing did reduce the shedding, but it did not stop -- and the comfort was gone.
on December 14, 2013
I bought these slippers about two weeks ago. When I received them, I was pretty impressed. They were comfortable and had a decent tread for walking around without sliding on tile floors.

However, I've had them for only two weeks and the memory foam cushion has already gone completely flat. I can't even feel it in the sole anymore. Using my fingers to feel around the pressure points where my foot contacts the insole (Heel, ball, toes), it feels like there is no padding at all any more. It feels like a thin fabric covering the hard sole. There is no cushion to the insole AT ALL any more. Again, I've had these for all of two weeks.

I don't expect perfection, but I do expect a product to last more than two weeks before being pretty much useless. Without the cushioning, I might as well be walking in bare feet or socks again. I'm going to see if I can get a replacement or refund. Two weeks is utterly ridiculous.