4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my phone, thumbs are a bit long
Published 20 months ago by J. Navarro

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I LOVED these, but...
...sadly, I do not.

Positives first:

- Sleek and good looking.
- Lined and warm.
- You can indeed manipulate your phone without removing gloves.

However -- and here come the negatives...

- They run a bit big, so err on the side of going down a size if in doubt.
- They are cumbersome. With a smartphone being an...
Published 19 months ago by CAS MARINO

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I LOVED these, but..., November 26, 2012
CAS MARINO (New York City, NY) - See all my reviews
...sadly, I do not.

Positives first:

- Sleek and good looking.
- Lined and warm.
- You can indeed manipulate your phone without removing gloves.

However -- and here come the negatives...

- They run a bit big, so err on the side of going down a size if in doubt.
- They are cumbersome. With a smartphone being an extension of the self, practically, it would be great if these were skin-tight, like a latex glove. But they're not.
- You have to learn which angle to tap from on the sensor fingers, or you won't be read with precision.
- You will never be able to use a real on-board or slide-out keyboard, because the tips are just too glove-like and you will hit 10 wrong keys before finally nailing the one you want.
- THIS IS NOT A TYPING GLOVE so don't think you'll be able to text on a virtual keyboard. You can touch your screen and it will read. But you're going to have to be aiming at large, chunky icons like the CALL ANSWER or PHONE DIALER because you simply will never get precise aim with the 1/4" wide fingertips.

All in all, a great glove because it's a hand warmer that is LESS clunky to have on when trying to deal with your phone in cold weather. But it in no way solves the glove dilemma and I don't think any other product out there could claim to do any better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my phone, thumbs are a bit long, November 3, 2012
I've been using these gloves for a few weeks now, and overall I'm satisfied with them. I have no trouble using my Galaxy Nexus with them, and the grippy material on the palm helps with actually holding the phone while using it. My only real complaint is that the thumb is longer than normal (at least, compared to all my other gloves). I feel like I actually have slightly longer thumbs than normal, and these still seem to be a bit roomy in the thumbs. All of the other fingers feel fine, and even with the slightly baggy thumbs I can still control my phone just fine with my thumb. But the gloves seem very warm and have a reasonable amount of stretch to them, so overall I'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and dry hands!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Smartouch Tech Stretch Gloves (Apparel)
Length:: 3:45 Mins

This is an episode from my youtube channel where I review these gloves! They are great and I love wearing them! The look great and work just as well. You do have to make sure your fingers are touching the conductive material but other than that they do the trick!

4.0 out of 5 stars For evil madmen, November 19, 2013
Keeps hands warm and comfy. Little/pinky finger is somewhat long (to accommodate long pinky fingernails of evil madmen?). Good grip on steering wheel. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cold Touch & Go, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Smartouch Tech Stretch Gloves (Apparel)
These days with so many people using touch screen devices on the go, like a Iphone or tablet computer, it can be much harder in cold weather, because the electronics don't actually respond that well. Isotoner has tried to take that step in their gloves with their Smartouch gloves. This pair is definitely comfortable on the hands and is very warm. However, they don't respond that well with all touch screen devices in the cold. It has been very tricky for the devices, but does work well at some like the Ipod Touch, and touch screen ATM's at your local bank. I still recommend these gloves from Isotoner, especially if you are tech savvy and want to use your electronics out in the cold touch and go.

Price: B

Quality: B

Compatibility: C

Overall: B-

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, March 6, 2013
These gloves should not be mistaken for ski gloves. If you're goin to be working outside with your hands for a long period of time go with something thicker. BUT if you're just wearing them for a commute or a night out and it's 0-32 these gloves feel great, look great, and work well with the iPhone to keep your hands away from the elements.
They are true to fit, medium gloves, I am 5'10 170.
Highly recommended, and seem to hold up very well over the two months and heavy use I've given then. No tears or seams

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Gloves, November 10, 2013
They're a great product. Extremely comfortable and warm, while also thin enough to not feel bulky or obstructive from using your hands. Well worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm & Functional, March 8, 2013
Not all Smartouch gloves really allow wearers to still use their touch screens but these do. They are a true fit, don't stretch out, are warm and allow the use of phones, cameras, etc..while keeping gloves on. Gone are the days of pulling off the gloves with one's teeth to get the phone or then lose the glove. Very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of conductive gloves, December 3, 2013
Not bad gloves. Fairly warm and the touchscreen works great. I use swype texting and I have no problem at all. I also haven't had issues with general touchscreen errors so I like them.

However, the pinky (as others have stated) is way too large. By over an inch or so. I'm not sure what population of humans has freakishly large pinkies but it is annoying. That aside, a pretty good pair of gloves.

2.0 out of 5 stars it is not good for two reasons: first it doesn't warm my hand at all . second thing the touching is so difficult with gloves, December 9, 2013

Isotoner Men's Smartouch Tech Stretch Gloves