5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!
Published 10 months ago by Isaiah Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers come in a size 13-14 not a 14 as I requested
I ordered a size 14 slipper and these are a 13-14 and when you wear a size 14 they can be a bit tight until you get them broke in. My husband just wears them as slip on slippers. It is a good product but they did not advertise the size I was getting correctly.
Published 9 months ago by Maureen F Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, November 15, 2013
I usually purchase a different pair of house shoes every fall which are useless by the end of the winter season. This year I decided to get these slippers since I tend to at least step outside for a minute while wearing my house shoes. Already they are more comfortable than any house shoe ive brought! They offer the same comfort in and out of the house, so much its tempting to where them in public! I'm confident these slippers will outlast the season and more to come. Great slippers, would reccommend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable slipper, December 3, 2013
The size runs small. So order one size larger. The lace helps tighten the slipper around the foot for a more secure fit. The soft lining is a great asset as is the outdoor sole. My son loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 15, 2013
These slippers are great. I love the memory foam inside and the hard sole bottom. I would definitely buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little snug but warm, November 15, 2013
These moccasins are really warm. They are a little snub, but I know that they will stretch over time. I have an older pair of moccasins that are quite loose now. I'm happy with them and they are adjusting to my feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slipper- runs small!, December 30, 2013
I read the reviews that said it would run small, but with the top range being a full size over what my hubby wears, I thought I would be ok. We went up to an XL and are good- he wears a 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Warm Slipper, December 27, 2013
After reading many reviews on this slipper, I ordered one size larger and it fit my husband perfectly!
These are very stylish and molds to his feet with great comfort. I will definitely order these again for
him or family members. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfortable, December 6, 2013
I got these on sale and must say they are worth every penny. They are easy to slip on an off with or without socks and keep your feet very warm in the winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers come in a size 13-14 not a 14 as I requested, November 30, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Snugness, November 16, 2013
It fits Ok but I would prefer it to be a bit more snug. Can wear it indoor or out and this is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 12, 2013
My husband is thrilled with these! They're warm, cushioned, but with a sturdy sole so he can walk outside in them. I ordered one size larger than normal.

Rate and Discover Movies