Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 15, 2013
I usually purchase a different pair of house shoes every fall which are useless by the end of the winter season. This year I decided to get these slippers since I tend to at least step outside for a minute while wearing my house shoes. Already they are more comfortable than any house shoe ive brought! They offer the same comfort in and out of the house, so much its tempting to where them in public! I'm confident these slippers will outlast the season and more to come. Great slippers, would reccommend them to anyone.
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
The size runs small. So order one size larger. The lace helps tighten the slipper around the foot for a more secure fit. The soft lining is a great asset as is the outdoor sole. My son loves them.
on December 30, 2013
I read the reviews that said it would run small, but with the top range being a full size over what my hubby wears, I thought I would be ok. We went up to an XL and are good- he wears a 10.
on November 15, 2013
These slippers are great. I love the memory foam inside and the hard sole bottom. I would definitely buy them again.
on November 15, 2013
These moccasins are really warm. They are a little snub, but I know that they will stretch over time. I have an older pair of moccasins that are quite loose now. I'm happy with them and they are adjusting to my feet.
on December 6, 2013
I got these on sale and must say they are worth every penny. They are easy to slip on an off with or without socks and keep your feet very warm in the winter.
on December 27, 2013
After reading many reviews on this slipper, I ordered one size larger and it fit my husband perfectly!
These are very stylish and molds to his feet with great comfort. I will definitely order these again for
him or family members. Very happy!
on November 16, 2013
It fits Ok but I would prefer it to be a bit more snug. Can wear it indoor or out and this is good.
on December 12, 2013
My husband is thrilled with these! They're warm, cushioned, but with a sturdy sole so he can walk outside in them. I ordered one size larger than normal.
on December 25, 2013
I ordered this pair 2x's my size and they fit perfect. When I take the dog on her morning walk I can't even tell that I am wearing slippers the soles are that solid.