4.0 out of 5 stars Best smart-gloves out there, but not very warm.
Published on December 10, 2012 by Zax

1.0 out of 5 stars touch screen function doesn't work well
The stitching is sunken into the fleece, so you really have to push hard to get a response from a touch screen. Also, it's rotated over onto the side of the index finger in a weird way. I did not find these gloves easy to use with an iphone.
Published on December 5, 2010 by Gladys F. Ng

1.0 out of 5 stars touch screen function doesn't work well, December 5, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars no good for touchscreen, December 30, 2010
the touchscreen function does not work well in the mens glove. i found the brown variety to oddly work better than the black, and i even tried on a women's pair which worked fine. unfortunately the mens black is just worthless for its special function...using a touchscreen. it requires contact with the capacitive thread from your finger inside the glove, and then it has to touch the screen. if all of this doesnt happen, it wont work with the phone. next, it is a wide pad and therefore has poor accuracy, making typing difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best smart-gloves out there, but not very warm., December 10, 2012
This is my second pair of these gloves, as I lost the first pair. As far as gloves for smart phones go, these are the best option on the market. They fit snugly, and I have never had a problem with mis-clicking or failure for the phone to recognize my gloved finger. My only complaint about these gloves is that they're not warm at all. I'd equate the warmth of these gloves to those thin-knit gloves kids wear.

From an appearance point of view, I think they look pretty sharp. Professionals beware, though - they are not a very deep black and will not match an overcoat well. This didn't affect my star rating, but it's something for buyers to keep in mind.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product works, but poor quality, November 30, 2011
They work for my touchscreen. That's about all.
They run a bit small, compared to other Large gloves I own, so keep this in mind if you want to purchase.
The downer for me was that after putting them on and taking them off THREE TIMES, they developed a hole in the fleece lining.

2.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Smarttouch, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Smartouch Fleece Lined Glove (Apparel)
Pros: Arrived ontime. Warm

Cons: Not your typical Isotoner product, these are made poorly with loose seams and the fingers are twisted about 60 deg making it impossible to use the touch finger to work your smart device. I would not recommend these to anyone unless you went to the store and tried them on first. Returning if I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great.., January 1, 2011
I bought this for my dad and they work great. He has larger hands and they fit just fine. Yes - you have to push down a little to get the touchscreen to work, but you have to do that with your finger anyway! I would buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves!, December 10, 2010
Since I have several devices that are touch sensitive, I had to get these.
While not perfect that are far better of an option than constantly taking off your gloves to use your device.
The price is good, and that are attractive gloves to boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Texting gloves, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Smartouch Fleece Lined Glove (Apparel)
I bought these as a gift for my son in law.It was perfect because he is a techy and loves his i phone. He is able to use it even in the cold weather. And I loved the quality of the gloves as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars In winter season without removing gloves we can continue our cell phone talks, November 5, 2013
I wanted a gloves which can not be remove while operating cell phone.
So i choiced this gloves and it reached my expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, October 30, 2013
I wish I had one size larger. The gloves warm and work with my phone. They are just what I ordered.