Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Isotoner Men's Spandex Glove With Suede Palm Strips
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 4, 2012
...they act as a sponge. I knew when purchasing these gloves that they were not water repellent by any means, but they seem to absorb and hold water like a bucket full of sponges.

However, they are very very comfortable, they conform to your hand size very well, the liner is soft and warm and are made well. They rival gloves I have seen for nearly twice the price, I plan on getting another pair.
on December 12, 2012
Very disappointed after reading all the great reviews. I was surprised how bulky the gloves were, they looked thin and elegant online. They also looked stylish, but they are more "skeletal" when you try them on. The design is confusing and looks lopsided. Stitching is uneven, suede strips were crooked. There is a LOT of bulk in the finger tips from poor workmanship (enormous seam allowances), giving you that feeling that the gloves are "never quite on." Removing them is a process too because you have to hold the lining in the finger tips or you will be hopelessly tangled the next time you want to wear them. I assumed spandex meant that they would have a broader size range, but they will not fit a small. Bad buy. Not sure why the ratings have been so high. They do have a soft lining. Not a great warmth/bulk ratio and not very comfortable though.
on May 2, 2016
My mother bought a pair of Isotoner gloves for Christmas several years ago. They were, by far, the best gloves I have ever owned. These Isotoners are not the equal of that first pair. When you pull them off your hands you have to pinch the end of the thumb or the liner will pull out with your hand. Where the original Isotoners easily earned five stars, these earn on three, in my opinion. They're not at all equal to the original Isotoners. Listen to your customers, Isotoner. Don't ruin a good thing.
on February 19, 2016
Great gloves at a GREAT price!

The gloves came quickly in new condition. Price was exceptional (there were only $26.65 and INCLUDED S&H! - the same gloves were about $50 plus sales tax at Macy's!!). I consider Isotoner gloves to be the best all-round gloves made. The Spandex makes the gloves very comfortable and fit perfect. These are perfect dress gloves. Considering the thinness of the material they're VERY warm.

I would rate them a very,very good 8.5 to 9.0 out of 10 - recommended for nearly everyone!
on December 27, 2012
I purchased a pair of the Isotoner Spandex gloves probably 10 or more years ago and I really liked them. Recently I misplaced one of the gloves so I ordered a new pair from Amazon.com. First, before ordering the new pair, I found a tag inside the one glove I had left and found the glove size to be "Large". The size selection on Amazon was either Med/Large or Extra Large so I ordered the Med/Large glove size.

Upon arrival I tried on the gloves for fit and found them a bit too tight for comfort so I presume the "Med/Large" size to be somewhat smaller than the former "Large" size glove. I would have probably kept the gloves except when went I went to take them off, the finger liners pulled out as I withdrew my fingers from the glove. I found the liner separating from the glove fingers to be unacceptable and didn't bode well for the future for a brand new pair of gloves so I returned them today for a credit.

I will certainly not consider this brand of gloves for future purchase consideration.
on February 10, 2010
I have a 13-yr old pair and bought my son a recent pair. Wow. The fabric and leather design is the same except they've added a warm liner. Even with liner, it's great for winter driving. Can't wait for mine to go bust so I can buy a new pair. Best deal was at Amazon too.
on January 24, 2016
I have had Isotoner gloves for many years and find them to be most comfortable and also very sturdy - I am able to wear a pair for several years. I decided several years ago to purchase mens gloves medium because I have long fingers and the fit is more comfortable than the ladies version.
on February 1, 2016
My husband loves these gloves! This is his second pair because he lost one of his gloves from his first pair. These gloves keep his hands warm, they don't slip on the steering wheel, and they last a good long time for him...lol...if he doesn't lose them.
on November 5, 2013
Had some isotoner gloves years ago, well they started getting all frayed, (took a long time) and eventually I lost them, so for several years I hinted to family and friends that I could use a new pair. I must have been too subtle, or they were too dense. Either way, I ended up buying them for myself. Maybe I need new friends, the family, I'm stuck with them. Oh yeah, they're comfy and surprisingly warm. (the gloves)
on December 27, 2013
The type of gloves my husband loved but the gloves were defective!
On the inside band at the opening of the glove, the threads were all
unravelled. Will be sending these back for another pair.