4.0 out of 5 stars Istoner Gloves: Great fit and feel
I bought my first pair of these gloves while on business in NYC last year. The fit and feel of these were outstanding. I wanted a glove that was going to keep me warm, but was also going to offer some feel when wearing them. I I also wanted to avoid the typical black leather glove look. These have a sleek appearance. They almost look like tactical gloves. The last...
Published on November 25, 2010 by M. Sherwood

3.0 out of 5 stars No Silver Lining
It has the outside quality and snug fit that's expected from Isotoner.

However, I have issues with the lining.

When the gloves are removed the lining comes out part of the way. Then you need to tuck it back in the next time you put them on. I find this annoying.

Also had to trim off extra lining material at the tips of some fingers. It was...
Published on January 25, 2008 by Arboreal Marsupial

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm gloves, but the inner lining comes out easily., January 20, 2011
Advantages
Very warm
Look great
Mould to hands very well
The best gloves for when driving
Excellent quality

Disadvantage
Inner lining comes out easily when removing the gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves!, December 9, 2007
Really good quality gloves. Have just a little problem with binding in the left little finger, overwise very happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good gloves, November 5, 2013
Had some isotoner gloves years ago, well they started getting all frayed, (took a long time) and eventually I lost them, so for several years I hinted to family and friends that I could use a new pair. I must have been too subtle, or they were too dense. Either way, I ended up buying them for myself. Maybe I need new friends, the family, I'm stuck with them. Oh yeah, they're comfy and surprisingly warm. (the gloves)

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Isotoner Winter Driving Glove, January 6, 2012
My husband is very satisfied with these gloves! He has large hands and doesn't like thick gloves because they don't give him the flexibility he needs. These are very comfortable thanks to the spandex, well-made, and very warm without being bulky. We have always been happy with Isotoner products, which retain their shape and appearance for years. These were purchased last season and are still in excellent condition. I have a pair purchased several years ago and the same is true. Even though mine are thinner, they are nice and warm in cold weather and very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort and fit but..., January 4, 2012
...they act as a sponge. I knew when purchasing these gloves that they were not water repellent by any means, but they seem to absorb and hold water like a bucket full of sponges.

However, they are very very comfortable, they conform to your hand size very well, the liner is soft and warm and are made well. They rival gloves I have seen for nearly twice the price, I plan on getting another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Driving gloves, December 26, 2008
I ordered the Men's Spandex Driving Gloves by Isotoner. They were to replace gloves for my husband that were left behind on a business trip. The gloves arrived within a few days. They fit well and are very comfortable. He said they make driving easier giving him a better feel of the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner gloves, January 9, 2009
I love the gloves. Soon I'll probably order two more pairs in other colors. They're flexible but warm. Can't beat it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost like OJ's, December 25, 2010
I purchased these remembering how my parent's had similar pairs in the 1980's. Back when OJ did Isotoner commercials. These are probably improved ever so slightly with a soft inner liner. Frankly, I remember the older versions as almost entirely spandex type material throughout.

I like them and would buy again. As I now own two different types of Isotoner gloves, I would recommend going with their all leather gloves. Either way, you will not go wrong. Amazon is the best place to find these, ~ 25% less expensive than retail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fit well, March 10, 2014
Using for 30 years. The best! They are always with me in the winter.I tell all my friends about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly a Best Buy, February 10, 2014
I owned a pair of these gloves and they finally wore out after about 10 years. I searched a number of places and couldn't find replacement gloves so I checked Amazon and you had a pair available. These are great gloves and are very stylish. I am very pleased with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›