4.0 out of 5 stars Istoner Gloves: Great fit and feel
I bought my first pair of these gloves while on business in NYC last year. The fit and feel of these were outstanding. I wanted a glove that was going to keep me warm, but was also going to offer some feel when wearing them. I I also wanted to avoid the typical black leather glove look. These have a sleek appearance. They almost look like tactical gloves. The last...
Published on November 25, 2010 by M. Sherwood

3.0 out of 5 stars No Silver Lining
It has the outside quality and snug fit that's expected from Isotoner.

However, I have issues with the lining.

When the gloves are removed the lining comes out part of the way. Then you need to tuck it back in the next time you put them on. I find this annoying.

Also had to trim off extra lining material at the tips of some fingers. It was...
Published on January 25, 2008 by Arboreal Marsupial

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Golves, January 30, 2014
I love these Gloves, I looked all over town for a store that carried them but couldn't find one, when I found these online for a fair price I quickly ordered them, now I'm looking for a pair in Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like A Glove!, January 21, 2014
HeySean "sb" (Saint Louis MO) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair and will probably last just as long as my first ones, these are nice to have!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool enough, January 17, 2014
These gloves are cool enough. They are mostly all that I want in a glove. Warm, while not too bulky. They have grip. And they're fairly stylish. My issue lies in the sizing. I had to purchase a XL, because they were out of mediums, and there was no large offered. The XL is definitely a little too big, on my fairly large hands. I'm 6'1 and my hands are roughly proportionate, if not a little big for my build. That said, there is a sizing chart, which correctly showed me that my hands would be too small for these gloves. Therefore, the gloves themselves are a 5 star item, but the lack of variety lowers them to a 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these gloves, January 13, 2014
Isotoner gloves has to be the best glove for the professional guy. they are very comfortable and agile. The glove allows you to be stylish and practicable at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., January 12, 2014
The gloves are excellent -- high quality and a great fit. The shipment was prompt with no issues. Overall a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves. Well worth the money, January 11, 2014
Saw other similar gloves but they were a lot more money.
They are not fancy, just good gloves to wear for sport or dress

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved them -, January 9, 2014
My husband loved them but would have preferred they had been made in America instead of China! I just couldn't find any made in America! Start making things again, America!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, January 6, 2014
I got these for my husband for Christmas. He had more of these before and loved them, but is always misplacing them, so I wanted him to have extra pairs. These are great and service was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my preferred winter driving gloves, January 5, 2014
I have owned a pair for a number of years. We get a decent amount of cold weather and you want a small, thin glove to keep you warm but allow you to drive and operate all the controls in the car at the same time. These are not the gloves you wear for extended periods of time outside or for shoveling snow but the gloves you keep in your coat pockets so you can drive, shift, operate the radio and what not while you wait for the car to warm up.

I bought these for my son who started driving this year. Driving is about safety. I did not want him fumbling about in ski gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, warm, darn near perfect, December 31, 2013
Well-made, will last virtually forever if well-taken-care-of. Look great, do what they're intended to do (keep your hands warm) but are not bulky and allow you actually to do finer-point work. Well worth the pricetag that most carry.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›