Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Isotoner Women's Spandex Shortie Unlined Glove,Oyster,One Size
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Oyster|Change

on January 9, 2007
I have been wearing Isotoner unlined gloves for years. They fit well and are just enough protection most of the year. Other Isotoner gloves with linings are too bulky. The unlined ones are easy to take when traveling, especially if you aren't sure you'll need gloves at all. Before I purchased these gloves online I tried unsuccessfully to buy them at three major department stores in my area. None were carrying them for the winter season. Last spring when I tried, they weren't carrying them because they were already stocked for summer. So I went to Amazon and was thrilled to find them in red as well as black.
on June 9, 2008
Isotoner makes GREAT gloves; however, be aware that this model has changed. This model is being made of a different material which is strechier and less comfortable. Also, the adjustable wrist tab is now gone and a fake tab is in it's place instead. I don't like them nearly as well as the old ones.
on December 23, 2011
I have bought Isotoner gloves for years. I love them. I recommend them to everyone. I don't know what happened but, after wearing this pair twice, the thread unraveled and the leather inserts began falling off. I hate to give a bad review...but, this pair may be a fluke...
on January 10, 2007
These gloves are so comfortable. And perfect for driving, not bulky and unsafe like other gloves. Warmth without compromising mobility. They are the best gloves I've found.
on June 7, 2007
I love Isotoner Gloves and have a good many pairs in various colors.

They cannot always be found in the stores I go to, so I was delighted to find this mail service. They arrived as scheduled and as ordered.

Thank you.
on January 15, 2007
The gloves are the best.They fit perfect and have warmth along with control of steering wheel. I would buy no other brand.
on March 2, 2006
THE GLOVES ARE GREAT FOR DRIVING AND DOING THINGS WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE. THEY ARE ALMOST LIKE A 2ND SKIN.
on October 17, 2007
I have been using Isotoner stretch driving gloves for years. They are everything they claim to be: very flexible, comfortable, stylish, plus they offer a great grip. They fit beautifully, and, if cared for properly, they last a very long time. Just hand wash them in cold water and hang dry. I never drive without them.
on January 8, 2014
This product has changed since I last purchased Isotoner unlined driving gloves--2009. There is no longer an adjustable velcro closure at the write, instead there is a FAKE TAB. So tacky. Also, they are shorter than before. This pair barely covers the palm of my hand. All in all, I am quite disappointed in the product. Unfortunately, I have no grounds for a refund so I'm stuck with them, but you don't have to be. My recommendation is that if you've purchased this brand and style before, you will want to look elsewhere as the product has changed significantly.
on December 5, 2014
I love these gloves and they had not been easy to find. Needless to say I am very happy to have been able to get them from Amazon. They are very comfortable especially driving. Obviously they are not for wearing as winter weather gloves but do keep the cold from feeling uncomfortable and are easy to stick in a pocket when you go into a store, etc. Sure hope they will be made for many more years. In addition to buying a pair for myself I purchased two more pairs for gifts.