4.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather gloves.
Published 22 months ago by nekomata

2.0 out of 5 stars They fit like gloves, but the black dye rubs off
These gloves are comfortable and stylish, with a nice, soft cashmere lining. But if I happen to touch my face with them, I wind up with black marks on my skin that resemble bruises. I feel like that shouldn't happen when you spend $50 on a pair of gloves.
Published on March 17, 2011 by Bertha Nougat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars They fit like gloves, but the black dye rubs off, March 17, 2011
Bertha Nougat (Jim Thorpe, Pa.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather gloves., December 6, 2012
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Button Cashmere Lined Glove (Apparel)
I've never actually purchased leather gloves before, so picking out an appropriate size has never been something I've had to consider. Keeping that in mind, I probably should have checked to see what my size was or found a pair in-store somewhere; however, these had a recently reduced price on here (Amazon) and I couldn't resist finally owning a pair of genuine leather gloves (especially a pair lined in cashmere).

They arrived promptly and were packaged appropriately. They looked and felt amazing but the fit was larger than I had hoped for. Again, I probably should have figured out my size, and I do have smaller hands (I ordered the size 7.5) so if you also have small hands with thin, shorter fingers, it might be something to keep in mind if you don't already know your glove size. Unfortunately the 7.5 was the smallest size available when I was ordering them and I unknowingly assumed it would be small enough.

They fit well for wearing when I'm out walking, but when I need to use my hands, more specifically, my digits, the extra bulk becomes a bit of a problem; trying to hold on to a cigarette, let alone get one out of a pack, can be a hassle. Outside of that aspect, they're incredibly warm and comfortable. The cashmere lining is soft, plus they look very chic and well made for leather gloves under $30 (I paid around $28 for them). I'll definitely be keeping these and wearing them anytime I'm outside for longer periods of time this Winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Driving Gloves, November 25, 2012
After hearing my wife making comments about how she would like a nice pair of gloves for driving in the winter, I fortunately found these jewels. She absolutely loves them. She raves on the quality so much that she has me wanting to buy a pair for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Traveler, May 23, 2014
I purchased these gloves for a year abroad in England and while I was there I visited other countries. These gloves kept my hands nice and warm and they look great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the wife, February 4, 2014
These are essential in our location during the winter months. Make a great gift b ut I wished they had the touch tips that allow use of the touch screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves!, February 1, 2014
These are so comfortable! The leather is very soft. The cashmere lining is soft and relatively warm. They look very elegant. The fingers are a little bit long for my short fingered hands, but that can't be helped. Size wise, they fit fairly well (I tried several other brands of cashmere lined leather gloves and they were too tight across the back of my hand).

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM and gorgeous!, January 10, 2014
I was snowed in on the East Coast during the holidays and did a LOT of shoveling. These gloves saved the day for me - very warm and very comfortable. Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Gloves, November 20, 2013
These are great gloves. They are extremely soft and the cashmere lining is fabulous. However they seem to run a half size too small. I had to return my size 7 and re-order a 7 1/2.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size and Quality, April 1, 2013
Elsie (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
I finished the winter sporting these gloves. They are soft on the inside and outside and kept me warm on those brisk days. I am looking forward to using tem during next winter season's cold weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, warm and well constructed, February 21, 2013
These kept my hands nice and toasty during a Vancouver winter. They're very comfortable (they were a little tight but have stretched out nicely) and look good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›