1,086 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Chart for these Slippers Below
I am in process of ordering these slippers and the Amazon size chart did nothing to assist with sizes here.

I pulled the following size chart from the Isotoner manufacturer website for everyone's reference.

Slipper Size | Small | Medium | Large | X-Large | XX-Large
US Size 5-6 6.5-7.5 8-9 9.5-10.5 11-12

Hope this helps!
Published 10 months ago by Mellissa

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fit if you are 9.5
When you have a 9.5 foot and put it in a size large that is 8.5 to 9.5, it is too small.
When you put your foot in an extra large that is 9,5 to 10.5, it is too big.
Neither size accommodates a true 9.5 with a good fit.
Published on January 31, 2012 by Brenda

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Chart for these Slippers Below, October 10, 2013
Mellissa (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Classic Satin Ballerina Slipper (Apparel)

Slipper Size | Small | Medium | Large | X-Large | XX-Large
US Size 5-6 6.5-7.5 8-9 9.5-10.5 11-12

Hope this helps!

4.0 out of 5 stars This Sizing Works!, March 15, 2007
R. Hardy (Spanish Fork, Utah) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Having enjoyed Isotoner slippers for many years, I was sorely disappointed when they changed their sizing/fit several years ago. The package sizing remained the same, however, they decided to "scrimp" on the fabric. Consequently, newly purchased slippers, though well within my known size range, (supposedly through a 10 1/2) still ran short in the toe (I wear a 10), thus far less comfortable. Was I sure...you bet. I still have an ancient pair that when I slip on, are an excellent fit.

No stores carried sizes beyond XL...until I saw these on Amazon. I ordered them in XXL and they really do fit. Re-ordered 2 more pair for each of my daughters (who've had the same problem).

I have to give 4 stars as I've found their overall quality is not quite what it used to be...but at least they fit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fit if you are 9.5, January 31, 2012
When you put your foot in an extra large that is 9,5 to 10.5, it is too big.
Neither size accommodates a true 9.5 with a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy & comfortable - a perfect fit!, April 3, 2012
These are *perfect* - exactly what I expected & hoped for. They are well cushioned and look like a classic ballerina slipper - if that's what you're looking for then you'll love these! They appear well-made (I just got them so as far as how they'll hold out long-term I can't say), they do not have a rubber sole so they're definitely meant to be work strictly inside but I've worn them out and about because I love how they look & they can't be beat for comfort. In a few months if these hold up as well as I expect them to I will definitely be ordering another pair.

I was a little concerned because of a negative review I read on here about the sizing ... my foot fits shoes sized 7.5 - 8 depending on the brand; I ordered the L (which is listed as fitting up to a 7.5) and they fit perfectly. They aren't too tight in back or on the sides, but I have an average width foot - if you have a wide foot & order these I encourage you to write a review to let other folks know if foot width is an issue or not. I don't think it would be, just because they're so flexible and stretchy.

I love these and can see myself wearing them on a daily basis until they disintegrate on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfortable slippers!, September 8, 2009
I actually purchased 6 of these slippers - 5 in black and 1 in white for both myself and all of my bridesmaids. I was looking for a practical gift for them and knew I wanted to find really nice ballet-type slippers that all of us could wear during my reception instead of our heels. I checked so many retailers websites and when I found these simple, satin slippers on Amazon with great reviews, I bought them. They arrived within a few days and I LOVE them!! The only downside was trying to figure out what sizes to get for all of the girls. This site doesn't have a detailed chart for size recommendations so I actually had to google them to get a size chart off of another retailer's website. I ended up ordering according to the girls' exact shoe sizes even though some reviewers warned that these slippers run small. My wedding is not for another 2 months so I don't know yet if the sizes will work out well for the girls, but I am a size 10 and my XL (recommended size) fits perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend these as they are simple, cute, won't go out of style, practical for every day use around your house and SOOOOO comfortable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy slippers, February 10, 2007
I bought these slippers for my office so I can kick off my shoes when my feet are tired and slip these on. They are classy and so comfortable. I don't think anybody notices I'm wearing slippers. I plan to buy another pair for home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, December 17, 2007
I was lucky that they fit just right - a medium fits 6.5 - 7.5 feet and my feet are a 7.5. I was worried, but they fit comfortably. A little tight on the heel, but I think that'll loosen as I wear them more. I'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate size, feel great!, April 6, 2012
I am a size 8, the large fits me perfectly. They are extremely comfortable - the satin is cool and smooth while the bottom is cushy and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, July 25, 2006
I've been wearing these slippers for years and they've become increasingly hard to find in stores so I'm grateful to Amazon for finding them for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars ISOTONER SLIPPERS ARE EXCELLENT, January 11, 2007
These black satin Isotoner slippers are extremely comfortable and fit extremely well. They are flexible enough to mold to the shape of your feet but strong enough to cushion your feet, as well. They are well worth the purchase.

Isotoner Women's Classic Satin Ballerina Slipper