5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable!
Published on November 11, 2010 by Randi C. Holbrook

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Having worn Isotoner slippers for years, I was very disappointed that these slippers do not run true to size. I wear a size 8 shoe, ordered the Large 8/9, and even though that is what they are marked, they are definitely not that size - 6/7 most likely.
Published on October 23, 2011 by Shari

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable!, November 11, 2010
I bought these slippers with an upcoming hysterectomy in mind. I wanted something very soft, comfortable and warm for when I'm in the hospital, and back home again. I couldn't have picked a better slipper! They fit the bill just perfectly. My feet and hands are always cold, and so I wear these with artic strength thick socks. Nothing could be more soothing, soft and comfy. Only negative I can think of is that the size runs a bit small if you wear thick socks underneath. I ordered a large (which says fits 8-9 size foot). I have size 8 feet, but with my thick socks, the slippers are ALMOST too small. Not quite though. Just be sure to order a large, if, for instance, you have a size 7 or 8 foot, if you are going to be wearing thick socks underneath. Without the socks, they fit me perfectly. I'd recommend these bootie slippers to anyone who appreciates a really nice slipper that you can just slip into whenever your feet need a rest. Its like walking on a cloud. They are good quality, and I suspect they will last a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, February 4, 2011
The slippers were almost exactly what I was looking to buy. Warm and comfortable. They are definately cut a little small. I wear 8-8 1/2 so I purchased size large (8-9). They are tight on my toes. I thought they might wear in a little, but so far no. Very soft and quite warm. Cutie.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work except, December 1, 2010
I have trouble with swollen feet,ankles, and these slippers are the answer for me, except the elastic in back had to take that out.
Otherwise they works so great, wash nice and very warm and cozy, but let your feet breath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my slippers, October 28, 2012
When I first saw these slippers, I wasn't really wanting slippers that were "boot like", but they looked very furry and fuzzy from the picture and Isotoner is known for it's quality in all things they make, plus the price was good, and they came in an XL, which was good, b/c I am a size 11 and can have a hard time finding slippers I like to fit me, so I decided to order them. When I received my slippers, I first noticed that they were super soft and fuzzy. It is hard to explain how soft they were/are. And when I tried them on, to see if they would really fit-they did. They fit me like a glove. The bottom of the slippers say "size 9&1/2 to 10&1/2. So, that is why they fit me like a glove. They could be a tad bigger for my taste, but the fur (not real fur) the booties are made of, is very flexible and the sole is that of one like a "ballet slipper"- it is not hard, but flexible. You could wear them on hard wood floors, or outside to get the paper. The soles are flexible, like the furry slipper material. And after wearing these slippers for about a week, I don't mind that they come up over my ankles. It just keeps my feet even warmer. I would recommend these slippers to anyone. I love them.

I also wanted to add, that I just found a tag inside of bootie slippers that said that they could be washed in cold water, and then let set out to air dry. That is great news for me. After wearing these slippers with lotion on my feet all winter long w/out being able to wash them, was kind of bothering me, but it looks like I will get to wash them after all. I will add to my review after I wash them and let you all know how it worked out. Meanwhile-enjoy your Isotoner Bootie Slipper! I love mine!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 23, 2011
Shari (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Comfort Soft Slipper Bootie (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Hoping For, October 29, 2012
These slippers really work for me. I have special needs. I have muscular dystrophy but am still somewhat ambulatory. My feet are bony, misshapen, and ultra-sensitive. I have severe foot drop so I walk toe first. I've been wearing a (now discontinued) Isotoner men's slipper and have been panicking because they are disintegrating and I couldn't find anything else that worked for me the way the old slippers did. These slippers work just fine. The soles give me just the right amount of traction. Unlike rubber or rubber dots (which are too "grippy"), you can still slide or pivot your feet when necessary. There is just enough elastic around the ankle to keep the slippers on my feet and to keep the slipper from bunching up underneath my heel with my toe walking. They are warm and there's plenty of padding for sensitive feet. After reading the other reviews about the slippers running very small, I was a little concerned about sizing. But I ordered a medium (6.5 to 7.5) for my size 7 feet. They fit perfectly! I don't wear socks with my slippers but there's still enough room there if I wanted too. So they seem true-to-size to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars RUN SMALL and not well padded, November 1, 2011
Jackie "Jackie" (Champaign IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Comfort Soft Slipper Bootie (Apparel)
I've had these a couple weeks, and they're just "okay" for the price. I got them on sale - I wouldn't pay what they are listed for now.

Pros: Fairy warm

Cons: Run *REALLY SMALL* as other reviewers stated. I'm a standard size 8. I got the large (8-9), and they are borderline too small with regular socks - my toe goes right to the edge. Since the material is soft, it doesn't bother me, but I regret not getting a size bigger for thick socks. Who would have guessed a 9.5-10.5 is needed to comfortably fit a size 8? I'm hoping they stretch out with continued use.

Also, there really isn't that much padding, and I'm guessing that after a couple months of use I may need to put in an insert on the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy, December 15, 2009
this product is awesome. i wear them everyday. the sellers are very caring and they really want to make their customers happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Listen to everyone who wrote about size!, October 27, 2011
Anna M Clark (Camdenton, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Let me start off by saying these are hands-down the SOFTEST slippers I have ever worn. And I love the sole as it has a little (just a little) traction. Now, about the size. I wear a solid 8-1/2. I don't wear socks with my slippers. Others have commented about the size running small, but since I was right in the middle and don't wear socks with them, I figured the Large (8-9) would be OK. I so wish I would have bought the XL. I didn't return them because I thought I would stretch them a little by wearing them. That's not happening and now I've worn them too long to return them. There's no way I could wear them with socks. So, I would definitely say if in doubt, even the teeniest bit of doubt, go with the LARGER size. Other than the size issue I couldn't imagine a better slipper.
***UPDATE 12-7-11***
I washed these in hot water and bleach. Took them out of the drier after 15 minutes. Shoved a size 8-1/2 pair of sandals inside the damp slippers (and I do mean shoved) and let them dry for 2 days. Now they fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, but run small, October 25, 2012
I just got these in the mail yesterday and they've been on my feet ever since. They're very comfortable, easy to wear, not slippery to walk in, and they stay on my feet. They're just the right height to cover a little bit above my ankles and keep them warm without having to wear socks underneath.

Fortunately, I listened to the other reviews that said that they run small. They do. I normally wear a size 7 in a shoe, but I ordered these slippers in a Large 8-9. I'm glad I did. They fit perfectly.

The soles of these slippers are soft and lightly padded. These are not the type of slippers you want to wear when running out to the mailbox. I even hate to call these slippers. They're more like furry slipper socks.

I ordered the blue color and it's really pretty. It's like a blue gray color. Since the soles are very soft and I'll probably wear them a lot I don't know how long these will last. I'll try and keep you updated.

update.. I've washed these slippers at least 3 times so far and they wash beautifully and don't shrink.