5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold weather
This is the best winter slipper I have found. It fits true to size and even feels like it has a bit of an arch support. Best buy for the money. I found it first at JC Penney and loved it so much I bought another.
Published 12 months ago by Bugs 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels like a size 7
I love the shoe but it feels like a 7 instead of 7.5/8 or a very tight 7.5. Maybe it will stretch out a little with wear.
Published 11 months ago by Nite

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold weather, October 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Slipper, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Faux-Fur Chunky Slipper Bootie (Apparel)
A friend of mine had a pair similar to this so I tried hers on (8 1/2 - 9). I wear an 8 1/2 shoe size. I could get my foot in the 8 1/2 - 9, but it was a little snug even with very thin socks on. So I bought the 9.5 to 10 size of the same shoe in this picture. Barefooted it is a little loose (I went a size up) but with a medium thickness pair of socks they are perfect. If you are on the high-end of a size, I would recommend going a size up. I have worn them daily for about 2 weeks and have not noticed any stretching or other issues. Bottom line is they are soft, cushioney, and delightful on the foot; the inside sole of the foot is super cushioned (walking on a cloud) and warm. You can also walk outside if you need to because they have a hard rubber sole. Bought mine from Kohl's. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LOVE THESE! I WOULD PURCHASE THEM AGAIN!, December 11, 2013
M. Burgess (United States) - See all my reviews
I looked at every pair of Slippers available for women and I just wasn't sure which ones to get, but I liked the looks of these and the reviews were great so then I had the decision of what size to get, I wear a size 8 and after reading all the reviews I decided to go with 8.5-9, and after I ordered them I decided to get the 7.5-8 also and that way I could try them both and decide which ones I like better and send the other pair back or give them as a gift, well after receiving them, I tried them both on and I actually think both fit just fine, so I've decided to keep both pairs. I found that the 7.5-8 fits really nice without socks, so if you want to wear socks with your slippers then I would definitely go for the next size up, the 8.5-9 fits really well with socks, however they fit nicely without socks too, If I had to send one pair back, I honestly don't know which one I would prefer to keep, both have benefits, because sometimes I really don't want to wear socks and the smaller size is the perfect fit, but would be a little small to fit socks in too unless the socks were ultra thin. I've never had 2 sizes of shoes before where both sizes would work for me, but these do. They also are very comfortable to walk in, the quality is awesome for the price, I've had more expensive slippers that were not so great... so I would definitely purchase these again, they would also make a wonderful gift for someone as well, which is initially what I thought I was going to do with the extra pair, so I guess I've decided I'm going to be stingy with these and keep them both. Definitely 5 Stars as far as I'm concerned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers with great support, inside and out., November 14, 2013
Normally, I wear a size 6 shoe size, but I fell in love with the look of these slippers, so I decided to try the smallest size (6.5 -7). They fit great! There is arch support built into these slippers, making any long time wearing possible. The rubber soles allow me to run outside safely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels like a size 7, November 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing slippers, January 18, 2014
I hate wearing socks. Even more, I hate wearing slippers. Yet when I moved to a colder climate into a house with tile floors, I knew I'd have to put something on my feet or suffer the consequences.

I bought these because they were on sale and I thought I could tolerate wearing booties. I describe them as my "life-changing" slippers because these are the first slipper-like things I have been able to live with. They are warm, comfortable, and seem very durable. Since I work from home, I wear them all the time during the day and they are holding up really well.

Since I wear a 9/9.5, I ordered the 9.5/10 to err on the side of caution and not risk having them be uncomfortably tight. They are pretty loose--lots of space in the toe area and wide. If I were to buy another pair, I would get the next size down. And I expect I WILL buy another pair, just because they make me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing these morning and night. . . so comfortable and warm!, December 13, 2013
I purchased these on a Gold Box special (I think) along with a Clog slipper. Given that we've been having much cooler weather than usual this year, this were on sale at just the right time. These chunky slipper booties are very comfortable and do keep my feet warm. I wear them around the house day and night. The sole makes them wearable in the garden and for quick trips to the grocerer or pharmacist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, comfort and price, January 8, 2014
Sydney (San Antonio TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Faux-Fur Chunky Slipper Bootie (Apparel)
I am not one for slippers at all, but these stylish little booties are so comfortable and give extra warmth with their ankle-high coverage that I wear them constantly in the house. I have wood floors so these slippers are perfect and the durable sole is even good to run out to the mailbox. The size says Medium is 7-81/2 but I'm a true 7 with slender feet and they just fit me perfectly-no extra room or flopping at the heel.

4.0 out of 5 stars A slipper that's really a decadent shoe, December 2, 2013
BPNoble (Madison, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
Since I have feet that are very hard to fit, I bought these slippers based on Isotoner's reputation for making comfortable products that fit anyone, hoping almost against hope that they'd fit. The company once again proved itself. As soon as I put them on, I knew I'd "done good."

These slippers feel more like shoes. Based on clogs, they have great arch support, but still feel flexible. My feet feel really warm -- something that's difficult to achieve in a drafty, 90-year old house. There's plenty of wriggling room for my toes, and even my ankles are well-housed.

Do what you may, Old Man Winter! Now I'm well-armed to kick you in your bloomin' arse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet!!, November 13, 2013
Love these slippers! They actually keep your feet warm! I bought these as a gift because I have a pair that I love.