5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves-UPDATED
Didn't really want to spend quite this much on gloves for my 17 yr old daughter, since she loses them all! But the steering wheel in her car is like ice in the winter mornings.
I was also scared to get the "one sized" as she has thin, but LONG fingers. They fit perfectly. Let me add that I have fat sausage like fingers and they fit me fine.
And the 'leather'...
Published on January 16, 2011 by R. Schilling

2.0 out of 5 stars Long Skinny Fingers
I owned a pair of these gloves for years, and unfortunately lost one. When I got the new ones, the fingers were very narrow (I have a size 4 ring finger, and the gloves still felt too tight), and the fingers were very long, too. They were just not at all comfortable to wear. The new gloves were also longer over the wrist than the old ones. Happy with Amazon's easy return...
Published on January 6, 2009 by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT gloves for winter..., February 4, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Knit Lined Glove (Apparel)
These gloves are perfect: stretchy, lined, leather for gripping, comfy, and pretty warm. Good for Ohio winters. The "regular" size fits most. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, January 30, 2011
Mel Mac (brooklyn, ny United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Knit Lined Glove (Apparel)
I received a pair of Isotoner gloves as a gift nearly 10 years ago, and they were by far the best pair of gloves I have ever owned. As you can imagine, they had a lot of wear and tear to them given the number of years I owned and used them. Since my fingers were basically sticking out through holes in the gloves, it was time to throw them away. I was skeptical that the quality of a new pair of Isotoner gloves would not live up to my original pair, but they are just as good - plus they are red! :) I highly recommend these gloves especially for anyone who works several hours outdoors like I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Driving Gloves, February 7, 2013
I really do like the comfort and slim fit of the isotoner gloves. I wear them every day in the warmer months and I would buy another pair. My only complaint is that they do not keep my hands as warm as I would like. I live in the mountains, so in the winter I can't use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected!, January 7, 2008
These were a replacement, and were just as expected! My mom loves these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, May 2, 2010
I have owned a pair of these for several years now and recently purchased a pair for my Mom for her birthday. She loves them! We both agree that the lining makes our hands feel a little thick, but the warmth provided is well worth it! The grip on the palms & fingers is fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 15, 2010
A very versatile, attractive pair of driving gloves or just for warmth. Excellent, prompt ordering and delivery, as always, is my experience through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, February 16, 2008
nice gloves ... good price, but doesn't grip the steering wheel,
as I had imagined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the gloves, March 15, 2011
These are the best mid-weight gloves I have ever owned. I have had these in various colors for around 20 years years. They are so comfortable and grip the steering wheel just right for driving. They are warm, but not too warm, for around 34-50 degrees F. I currently have two tan pair I have owned for 10 plus years that are quite worn. So I plan to order some new ones. I will save the old ones for "knock around". They are still functional, just not very pretty. Note: I have not had a problem the other reviewer had with the the lining and outer part of the glove separating when removing the gloves when they are wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these to stay warm, December 5, 2013
If you use these for driving in the summer in the south, you should like them. However, I wore them during a cold snap and at 40 degrees, the leather just radiated cold to my fingers. My thumb in particular was throbbing after about 45 minutes outdoors. They let in much more cold than a pair of cheap knit gloves I had wanted to replace. So don't expect these to keep you warm. But they look nice. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Gloves, October 9, 2013
Beautiful color. A very good fit to my hands. I am glad that I bought this glove to wear during my trip to the Rocky Mountains this Christmas

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›