4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
I purchased these for a friend. She uses them all the time. They keep her hands very warm, they look stylish and they are soft. Only downside is they tend to get dirty relatively easy but that's very minor considering how good the gloves are.
Published on March 21, 2010 by Mary E. Medlock

2.0 out of 5 stars Not White
Be sure to look carefully at description. It says Ivory, I missed that and plus I really thought Ivory was white. The gloves are an off white. However seller is great!
Published on December 9, 2011 by S.U.G.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggly sloves, December 3, 2011
Had a previous pair bought 2 years ago from retail store. Love them but couldnt find them anywhere this year. Amazon to the rescue! Because they're Isotoners, a perfect fit. Warm fleece and a little more substantial for colder winters. Quick delivery, packaging good. Recommend.Isotoner Women's Stretch Fleece Glove With Microluxe Lining

5.0 out of 5 stars cozy, cute, fleecy and warm, April 8, 2011
Loved these gloves. Lost one aleady though! I need those clips on my jacket that the kids have on their snowsuites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty and soft!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Stretch Fleece Glove With Microluxe Lining (Apparel)
These gloves are just what I wanted. Beautiful color and seem to be very warm. I haven't had a chance to test them in super cold weather, but they seem to be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves, February 27, 2012
Good fitting gloves, warm, and enables one to get a firm grip on the steering wheel on a cold morning. Well worth the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gloves!, February 8, 2012
I bought these as a birthday present for my sister and she absolutley loved them. They are great quality and fit so perfectly. I am very happy with my purchase!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not White, December 9, 2011