5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm and good looking house slipper
Published on December 11, 2011 by JJCEO

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart after 5 months of wear
Published on February 29, 2012 by S. Boatman

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm and good looking house slipper, December 11, 2011
We purchased two pairs of these, one for my wife and one for a gift for a family member. My wife loves them for the comfort and for the good looks of the design. The toe top is soft Microsuede with a Faux fur cuff. The embroidery stitching around the cuff just sets off the design. The inside bottom is soft faux fur on a cushiony sole that is rated for indoor and outdoor use. The sole bottom has a non slip grid for extra safety.

Comfortable, warm, good looking and offered in several colors, what else can you ask for in a great house slipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really cold up here, January 13, 2013
Andra Tafoya (Arcata, Ca. 95521) - See all my reviews
I live in a house with hard wood floors on the coast 2 blocks from the bay way up in the northern corner of California and it is cold here pretty much year round. I love my floors and don't wear shoes in the house to keep from damaging the wood, but socks just do not keep my feet warm. I've tried many different slippers but these I just love. I received my most recent pair on Friday and have hardly had them off my feet since then. Isotoner does the sizing correctly, if you wear an 8 buy and 8, etc. And, these can be machine washed they say, haven't tried that yet. I have 2 other pair of isotoners, but these are the nicest looking. Great price here on Amazon too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 26, 2012
M. Shine (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a pair of slide on slippers that were warm, comfortable and had a sturdy enough sole to go outside in. These fit all the criteria! The fur on the bottom extends from heel to toe. The fur cuff on top is about the size you see, the rest of the interior lining on the top is the back side of the microsuede fabric. However, that material is not scratchy and there's enough of the cuff to stay warm. The sole is sturdy enough to go outside and grab the newspaper or take out the trash. Granted, if you step on a big rock, you'll feel it, but they're good for average use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart after 5 months of wear, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Microsuede Faux-Fur Chukka Clog Slipper (Apparel)
I agree with the other reviewers - these slippers ARE comfy! But I would not recommend them for daily use around the house. I've only had them for 5 months and the seams on the sides of both slippers are completely undone and falling apart. The sheepskin at the bottom - which makes it so nice and comfy to begin with - flattens very quickly after use, and the rubber sole is incredibly thin - we have a hard dirt driveway with rocks and I cannot wear these slippers out to get my morning paper, it's like walking barefoot - you can feel everything through the soles. If you only wear them inside and in the evenings, then they're a good deal for the price. But if you're home most of the day or need to wear them outside occassionally, then I would recommend a different pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Fuzzy Feelilng, March 17, 2012
I bought these slippers for my Mum as a birthday present-we both love them, they look wonderful and feel even better-but unfortunately for us-they are a teensy bit too small-our hobbity feet are slightly too wide for them.
Other than that, they are beauutiful and seriously, can't be beat. I would order slightly bigger if you have wide feet, though, maybe one size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven on my feet!, October 28, 2011
T. Stevens (Stratford, WI) - See all my reviews
I never pay very much for my winter slippers but this year I decided to treat myself during the 40% off sale a few weeks ago. My tootsie's love me very much this year because these slippers are comfortable, warm and super soft! I've actually gotten in the car a few times without realizing I still have my slippers on!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit and warm, April 26, 2014
Good fit per the sizing chart. They are warm and fit the purpose of wearing around the house. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves these, April 23, 2014
G. Smith (Huntington Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've never worn these, I bought them for the wife for Christmas. But she loves them. She says they're nice and cushiony and keep her feet warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, April 19, 2014
K. Goetz (Pasadena, MD USA) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and they are the right size. The color is as expected and so far they have lasted longer than my last ones have.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy & durable!, March 3, 2014
Andrea (LEAGUE CITY, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I love love love these shoes, I have a couple of pair! I would definitely recommend! Wash well too, just need to dry well.