5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy sole makes it more of a clog than a slipper
Published on May 31, 2012 by janthree

1.0 out of 5 stars Cusion won't hold up long
I bought these for a Christmas present to my wife. They are nice looking and very soft and warm. Sadly after only 4 days of wearing them the cusioning in the soles have compressed into nothing. My wife might as well be bare foot on concrete. Not worth the money for only 4 days of comfort!
Published 24 months ago by Scott Sims

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy sole makes it more of a clog than a slipper, May 31, 2012
I bought two pairs of these Isotoner clog slippers for my mother. She really likes them because the material is very comfortable on her feet. Other slippers have tended to press and rub on the top of her foot over her arch. These slippers have plenty of room across the top of her foot. One thing to note, the soles are made of pretty heavy rubber and can be worn outside if needed. this is a good feature for Mom since she likes to sit outside on the porch. However, if you are looking for a lightweight indoor sole, this may not be the slipper for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. Sole is not stiff at all.., September 1, 2012
MSW (Paradise, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers (Apparel)
My sheepskin slipper scuffs had worn out after less than one year of use. Because the sheepskin slippers did not last long, I decided to come back to Isotoner slippers and was very happy to find these. These are very comfortable slippers, and the satin cuff gives them a bit of sophistication as well. These are not one bit clunky or too big for my feet, but I did order the right size for my feet. The sole is very flexible and there is ample cushioning in these as well. As a matter of fact, after wearing my sheepskin slippers for as long as I had, putting the Isotoner slippers on felt like a dream. The only way I would consider going back to sheepskin slippers is if the manufactures actually made them to last and put durable and long lasting padding in them. Also, the soles on the sheepskin slippers were very stiff. These isotoners though have a nice flexible sole that moves with your feet, and, they are machine washable. Glad to be back with Isotoners. I bought the tan and the black ones because I lean towards earth colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cusion won't hold up long, December 30, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within 10 days, January 6, 2013
Carol "Carol" (Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
I usually buy a different isotoner style, one with the "secret sole" arch support. Some of the vendors on amazon showed that this style had the secret sole, but it doesn't have it. Not too important for everyone, but was specifically looking for that arch support.

The reason I give it one star, however, is that the stitching unraveled within 10 days. The sole separated from the fabric. The "guarantee" on the isotoner website said not to return to place of purchase; instead, return to them with $5 and they would replace it. Well, they may as well print "as is" on the item. By the time you ship it to them and pay $5, you are probably at 75% of the purchase price anyway. And who knows if the next one will be any better.

I was out shopping and found a pair with the secret sole at an isotoner outlet for less than $5.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, comfortable, and strong durable sole, July 4, 2012
These fit me perfectly and have a strong sole for walking outside with my dog. They are soft and plush as well. I usually go through slippers very quickly because they are made poorly, but I can see already these are made very well and hold up for a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Slippers!! IF YOU DON'T WASH THEM!!, March 31, 2014
Comfortable, stylish, and very sturdy. I haven't washed them yet, so this review may be updated after the first wash. I hope they hold up because I really love them!! I originally gave these 5 Stars ...

~~~~~~~ THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE ABOVE COMMENT:

Now I give these 3 stars at best ... COMFY, PRETTY, APPEARED TO BE DURABLE ... BUT:

I did wash them after this original review above. The right slipper fell completely apart. I loved them SO MUCH and am so disappointed. Because they are white, they do need to be washed every other week at least ... I used the gentle cycle, warm water, mild soap, and when I opened the washer, there were pieces/parts everywhere! Only the RIGHT slipper fell apart, the left one held its shape and looked fine. I have NO IDEA what went wrong with the right slipper. :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Seam tearing, January 9, 2013
When I put them on, they are comfy. I noticed on the third day the seam is already coming apart. Shocking for an Isotoner product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it appear, December 10, 2012
They look and feel cheap. They look nothing like the picture. This was a waste of money for me. Not what I expected at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wore out really fast for fibro. lady, January 8, 2013
I wore these slippers daily because I live with fibromyalgia and do not get outside much. After 3 months they have completely flattened, stretched out and the heels wore down. I thought they might last longer than 3 months. I weigh about 135 lbs. so I don't think weight is a factor. Very Disappointed

Lowered my rating even more when I noticed the stiching came lose today. I have another pair of Isotoner Clog slippers that were a gift and they only lasted 3 months. I will be writing to Isotoner for what that's worth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good slipper choice for a short time, November 19, 2012
Lisa S (Highland, Ca) - See all my reviews
I bought these because of the positive reviews I read. The slippers are nice, comfortable and they seem to run true to size. My left foot is 1/2 size larger than my right foot, which often causes fit problems in footwear. No problems with these. Shipping was fast.

Amended review---The inside cushion for these slipper wore out amazingly quickly. I had to toss them several weeks ago because they were very uncomfortable. The outside still looked great.

I would NOT buy these slippers again, and I would not recommend them to a friend.