1,116 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy sole makes it more of a clog than a slipper
Published on May 31, 2012 by janthree

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within 10 days
I usually buy a different isotoner style, one with the "secret sole" arch support. Some of the vendors on amazon showed that this style had the secret sole, but it doesn't have it. Not too important for everyone, but was specifically looking for that arch support.

Published 20 months ago by Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy sole makes it more of a clog than a slipper, May 31, 2012
I bought two pairs of these Isotoner clog slippers for my mother. She really likes them because the material is very comfortable on her feet. Other slippers have tended to press and rub on the top of her foot over her arch. These slippers have plenty of room across the top of her foot. One thing to note, the soles are made of pretty heavy rubber and can be worn outside if needed. this is a good feature for Mom since she likes to sit outside on the porch. However, if you are looking for a lightweight indoor sole, this may not be the slipper for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother Loves Her Comfy Pink Slippers, October 22, 2009
GG "Mrs. G" (Piscataway, NJ) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Isotoner Women's Microterry Clog,Pink,7 1/2 - 8 for my mom as a Christmas present. She loves them. My mom wears a 7.5 wide normally. They were a bit snug so I recommend going one size up to be safe. I rated this a 4 out of 5 stars because they do run a bit small. I'm going to order her a new pair of Isotoners Women's Microterry Clog,Pink,7 1/2 - 8 again for the holidays but I'm going up a size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. Sole is not stiff at all.., September 1, 2012
MSW (Paradise, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers (Apparel)
My sheepskin slipper scuffs had worn out after less than one year of use. Because the sheepskin slippers did not last long, I decided to come back to Isotoner slippers and was very happy to find these. These are very comfortable slippers, and the satin cuff gives them a bit of sophistication as well. These are not one bit clunky or too big for my feet, but I did order the right size for my feet. The sole is very flexible and there is ample cushioning in these as well. As a matter of fact, after wearing my sheepskin slippers for as long as I had, putting the Isotoner slippers on felt like a dream. The only way I would consider going back to sheepskin slippers is if the manufactures actually made them to last and put durable and long lasting padding in them. Also, the soles on the sheepskin slippers were very stiff. These isotoners though have a nice flexible sole that moves with your feet, and, they are machine washable. Glad to be back with Isotoners. I bought the tan and the black ones because I lean towards earth colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love, March 10, 2010
I bought these slippers for my mom. She has rheumatiod arthritis and her feet give her a lot of problems. She has thanked me several times stating that these are the most comfortable slippers she has ever owned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within 10 days, January 6, 2013
Carol "Carol" (Maryland United States) - See all my reviews

The reason I give it one star, however, is that the stitching unraveled within 10 days. The sole separated from the fabric. The "guarantee" on the isotoner website said not to return to place of purchase; instead, return to them with $5 and they would replace it. Well, they may as well print "as is" on the item. By the time you ship it to them and pay $5, you are probably at 75% of the purchase price anyway. And who knows if the next one will be any better.

I was out shopping and found a pair with the secret sole at an isotoner outlet for less than $5.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, comfortable, and strong durable sole, July 4, 2012
These fit me perfectly and have a strong sole for walking outside with my dog. They are soft and plush as well. I usually go through slippers very quickly because they are made poorly, but I can see already these are made very well and hold up for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, August 7, 2012
These slippers are super comfortable and so soft. They were a good price and arrived in an acceptable amount of time. They fit true to size. Would definitely buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cusion won't hold up long, December 30, 2012
I bought these for a Christmas present to my wife. They are nice looking and very soft and warm. Sadly after only 4 days of wearing them the cusioning in the soles have compressed into nothing. My wife might as well be bare foot on concrete. Not worth the money for only 4 days of comfort!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice., August 11, 2012
The design, support, materials, trim and of these houseshoes are great. Be warned, however, that they run small lengthwise. There is a small ridge of material on the very back under the heel so you will feel this as you walk, even if you order the shoes in your size.

UPDATE: Over time, your feet will flatten the padding, creating more room and ending the 'stepping on the ridge' bit I mentioned previously.

2nd UPDATE: I have never worn these outside my carpeted house and now, just a year after purchase, there is a huge hole worn into one of the soles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me., January 9, 2007
There is a "bump" in the middle of the slipper, at the arch, that is VERY uncomfortable. Would probably work better for someone with a high arch, but not for me.

Rate and Discover Movies