Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SMARTOUCH 2.0 3 FINGER- NYLON GLOVE W/GATHERED WRIST - ULTRAPLUSH LINING
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium/Large|Color: Blue Pacific|Change
Price:$24.94+ Free shipping

on March 7, 2013
I bought these and two different pairs of Isotoner leather Smartouch gloves to compare the functionality, and compared all three to previous touchscreen gloves I've had. These won, hands down. On the most basic level, because these are made of fleece, they're warm - even in the wind, unlike knits, which is what most touch-sensitive gloves I've seen are made of. Obviously they won't be as warm as mittens, waterproofs, or thicker gloves with limited finger mobility, but this is about as warm as you get for touchscreen gloves.

What really made these superior to the other gloves I've tried, though, is that the touchpads extend over the top of the fingertips, which allows you to swipe, pinch to zoom, and tap with your fingertips rather than with the pads of your fingers. This is a huge advantage, because pinching in particular is really difficult to do with the flat part of your finger. Not only the best gloves of this type that I've tried, but also really reasonable price, too. A+.
on November 26, 2012
This isn't a fashion glove, the fingers are a tad squared off - but boy, are they toasty! The length is great, includes the wrist (nice) - the option to use my phone without taking the gloves off is a big plus during my winters. Snug fit - with gripper action texturizing on the inside face so that I can pick up small items or open doors with ease. Good deal!
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
It is so difficult to determine the quality of a product online but I was extremely satisfied with the quality of these gloves. They look and feel better than I expected. Love them and they definitely work with a smart phone.
on October 22, 2013
I've had these gloves for a year now and they are warm on the fingers that don't have the "smartouch" material but wow. 20 minutes outside in not-quite-freezing weather and my fingertips are too cold and numb to use my phone - with or without my gloves on. Also, the special material on the fingertips has deteriorated so that I'm not sure I could get my phone to unlock with the gloves on in room temperature now.

So this year I'm getting normal gloves to keep my fingers warm and just dealing with the hassle of taking my gloves off when I need to answer my phone.
on December 14, 2012
I got these gloves so I could use my iPhone without having to yank them off each time. Unfortunately, the fingers are a little wonky and spin sideways so they do not work on the touch screen as well as I would like. This might be a fit issue. I might just have very short fingers. They do keep my hands warm though. I also like the grips in the palms!
on January 11, 2013
I was a little leary about ordering these, but decided it was worth the gamble. My hands have been freezing standing on the BART platform at 6am in mid to high 30-degree temperatures waiting for the train and trying to read my Kindle; having to take one glove off to swipe the screen to turn pages. These gloves are heaven! Snug and warm with lots of cushion. The fingertips have special thread or material to use with your devices with touch screens, so now I don't have to go gloveless on one hand! They work, and the gloves are nice looking (mine are black and gray), as well as functional. I'm glad I took the chance. I'm very pleased with them. The price was nice too.
on November 26, 2013
I really like these gloves! They are super warm, but as the other reviews warn, they do let in cold air through the "smart touch" fingers. The smarttouch works okay, not great, compared to other texting gloves I have owned. But they are good quality gloves and a good price.
on January 14, 2013
I chose these gloves because I thought that out of all the tech gloves for women available, these would be warm and look the most professional. They ARE warm. They can use the iphone, but it's difficult. The seams of the tips on the inside of the thumb and fingers make it tough for your fingers to be accurate and it become extremely annoying quickly. They are not leather and don't look good in a professional setting - I would have overlooked this if it were easier to use on my phone but now they are relegated to my workout/long walks in the cold glove to use to change music stations. I love isotoner, but these did not do the job. I just wish I could have returned them earlier for the price I paid.
on October 8, 2014
These are fantastic and a great value. Best part is that they have 3 finger capability - thumb, index finger AND middle so in the cold I can go from my phone to tablet, etc. Very valuable in the northeast on a train platform! Are they the warmest in below zero temperatures? Probably not but totally warm enough without being wool.

Note: Make sure you are truly a xsmall/small size for gloves as they do not have extra room but are big enough for a small hand. I am a woman - 5'4" - 124 pounds with what I think are not petite hands and they fit just fine.
on November 12, 2013
Incredibly warm. .. It's rather ridiculous and they aren't bulky.

I work outside and not only do these gloves keep me warm I am able to use my phone with ease which for me is very important.

If you want a warm smart touch glove this is it people.

I normally Wear an xtra small since my hands are small if you are between a small or medium get the medium!