5.0 out of 5 stars It's Isotoner!
These are so very comfortable and they fit into your purse nicely. They are just as warm as my lined leather gloves. I enjoy the flexibility the afford.
Published on March 2, 2012 by Moira Dennis-Decking

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Isotoner gloves, but better than nothing
Published on January 5, 2012 by Stephanie L. Lewis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Isotoner gloves, but better than nothing, January 5, 2012
Stephanie L. Lewis (St. Petersburg, Florida) - See all my reviews
I had lost my original pair of Isotoner gloves, so I bought these as a replacement. They were definitely no where near the quality of the other pair I owned. My hands are very sensitive, and these gloves are scratchy and not very warm. I do like that they are "shorties" and can be worn with pretty much anything, but I haven't worn them since purchasing the fleece lined Isotoners, which are a huge improvement. I guess as the say goes "you get what you pay for" and these are certainly "cheapie" gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Go To Gloves, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Shortie Glove with Leather Palm Strips (Apparel)
I love these Isotoner gloves because they are unlined. You still have great finger dexterity with these on, which is why I use these more than any other glove. However, because they are not lined they definitely are not for outdoor activities, but they make a perfect driving glove. I have tried similar "knock off" versions but quality isn't there and the leather stripping usually comes loose. It doesn't with real Isotoner, so I stick with these. I can usually get a couple years wear out of them before they need replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Isotoner!, March 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, June 2, 2014
I love these Isotoner Women's Shortie Glove with Leather Palm Strips, Black, X-Large. I wear them often on trips and can take pictures with these on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner gloves, May 18, 2014
These are the only one my Mother will use. Happy to find them online for her. Just hope they keep them in stock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these Gloves, April 21, 2013
S. Burrows "Namaste" (Walla Walla, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
I used to buy these at the Bon Marche (now Macy's) but they no longer carry this model of Isotoner. They are my favorite gloves to wear almost all the time in the winter and outside when other seasons get nippy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear nothing else..., March 11, 2013
My sister simply refuses to wear any other gloves besides Isotoner. She is the reason all of the women and girls in this family only wears Isotoners. They just fit really well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Decription, March 10, 2013
The gloves were in perfect condition & were put on immediately. They are well made & since then have been washed regularly.
Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 16, 2013
I love Isotoner gloves - have a pair in every pocket of my winter coats. When I lost one, I was really upset. I had to get another pair. I didn't have a choice of colors - it was Christmas time - so I got the charcoal. It was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOVES, January 29, 2013
ISOTONER MAKES THE MOST COMFORTABLE GLOVES. LOVE THE RED PAIR. NOW HAVE TWO PAIRS IN CASE I LOOSE ONE. THANKS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›