Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2012
I had lost my original pair of Isotoner gloves, so I bought these as a replacement. They were definitely no where near the quality of the other pair I owned. My hands are very sensitive, and these gloves are scratchy and not very warm. I do like that they are "shorties" and can be worn with pretty much anything, but I haven't worn them since purchasing the fleece lined Isotoners, which are a huge improvement. I guess as the say goes "you get what you pay for" and these are certainly "cheapie" gloves.
on December 5, 2012
These are Women's gloves, but I bought them for myself (67 year old man). I previously had a pair of these and found that they keep my hands comfortable when driving. I thought the originals were men's gloves and have been searching for a replacement pair for some time. Finally realized they were women's gloves. I bought the largest size and they still fit a bit tighter than I'd like, but the support is great. When driving long distances, my hands (I have moderate arthritis in both hands) stay much more comfortable. The leather palms give a good grip on the steering wheel, which also makes driving more comfortable. They seem to be as well made as the other pair I had. I bought them over ten years ago and probably wore them over at least ten years. I highly recommend these to man (buy largest size) or woman who wants comfortable driving gloves. These will also keep your hands warm in moderate fall or winter temperatures, but they aren't for really cold weather.
on December 25, 2012
I have worn Isotoner gloves for years and love them. They are great for driving, help my mildly arthritic hands, and always look wonderful. Purchasing on-line has made it much easier to acquire them as most stores don't carry them anymore.

Also, the Isotoner fingerless gloves are well worth looking into. I wear them when using my computer and knitting.
on February 16, 2013
I love Isotoner gloves - have a pair in every pocket of my winter coats. When I lost one, I was really upset. I had to get another pair. I didn't have a choice of colors - it was Christmas time - so I got the charcoal. It was a great buy.
on April 21, 2013
I used to buy these at the Bon Marche (now Macy's) but they no longer carry this model of Isotoner. They are my favorite gloves to wear almost all the time in the winter and outside when other seasons get nippy.
on June 6, 2012
I ordered these gloves in three colors. They are wonderful! I have found myself using them in all weathers for driving. They save my nails from bumps and chips, and they're quite comfortable. All arrived new-in-package and very quickly from date of order. Thank you!
on March 29, 2012
I did not notice that these were unlined gloves when I was ordering them. You have to expand the descriptive text below the color selection to see that 'unlined' is the last item in the description list. At the time I ordered 'Unlined' was not a part of the title or product description (lower down on the page).

I would give these gloves 5 stars for appearance. The Oyster color is very nice.

BUT, I swear my hands were COLDER while wearing these during the winter! I am sure they are fine for cool weather, but they were useless for this past Vermont winter (and it was a warm one!)
on March 25, 2012
I love these Isotoner gloves because they are unlined. You still have great finger dexterity with these on, which is why I use these more than any other glove. However, because they are not lined they definitely are not for outdoor activities, but they make a perfect driving glove. I have tried similar "knock off" versions but quality isn't there and the leather stripping usually comes loose. It doesn't with real Isotoner, so I stick with these. I can usually get a couple years wear out of them before they need replacing.
on October 26, 2012
These are the most comfortable gloves. I've driven myself crazy looking for a new pair until it dawned on me to look where I can find everything....Amazon. They are actually made to fit a hand without leaving a 1" hangover of fabric off the thumb. Also very
light weight and classic style!
on January 7, 2013
These gloves are great, this is probably my third or fourth pair....need a string to my jacket . They also came in very handly during a recent hand injury, worked like a compression sock for my hand.