Isotoner Women's Shortie Unlined Glove
|Price:||$23.44 - $31.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 80% Nylon/20% Lycra Spandex
- Classic glove with leather overlays for secure grip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These stretch gloves offer exceptional fit and flexibility. Made from spandex with LYCRA for a contoured fit that looks and feels great. Note the genuine leather palm strips that improve grip and extend wear. Your hands won't slip on the steering wheel. Although unlined, the stretch fabric is specially treated to repel rain and snow so your hands stay dry and warm. One size fits most.
This spandex glove with lycra fiber provides perfect fit and comfort, while allowing maximum dexterity. Water and stain repellent, this light weight glove protects from wind, rain and snow.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 4.5 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001H0FCH8
- Item model number: 23092
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They cannot always be found in the stores I go to, so I was delighted to find this mail service. They arrived as scheduled and as ordered.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my new gloves they fit perfect. So stylish. Keeps my hands warm great while driving.Published 11 hours ago by Judith T.
The gloves are only slightly different than my vintage, well worn and favorite ones. They are just what I had looked for in several local department stores. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by CarolinaLily
Bought as a gift from someone in Europe who can't get this style there. They were delighted.Published 5 days ago by TW - Boston, MA
I'm happy with these gloves, even though they're not as well made as the original ones years ago. The stiches on the leather trim are a little too wide. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Laurel A. Rhoads