5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty glove for the money
This isn't a fashion glove, the fingers are a tad squared off - but boy, are they toasty! The length is great, includes the wrist (nice) - the option to use my phone without taking the gloves off is a big plus during my winters. Snug fit - with gripper action texturizing on the inside face so that I can pick up small items or open doors with ease. Good deal!
Published on November 26, 2012 by Gabriella Wagner

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Published 14 months ago by inkysweet

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty glove for the money, November 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gloves I've ever owned., March 7, 2013
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Smartouch Matrix Touch Screen Glove (Apparel)
I bought these and two different pairs of Isotoner leather Smartouch gloves to compare the functionality, and compared all three to previous touchscreen gloves I've had. These won, hands down. On the most basic level, because these are made of fleece, they're warm - even in the wind, unlike knits, which is what most touch-sensitive gloves I've seen are made of. Obviously they won't be as warm as mittens, waterproofs, or thicker gloves with limited finger mobility, but this is about as warm as you get for touchscreen gloves.

What really made these superior to the other gloves I've tried, though, is that the touchpads extend over the top of the fingertips, which allows you to swipe, pinch to zoom, and tap with your fingertips rather than with the pads of your fingers. This is a huge advantage, because pinching in particular is really difficult to do with the flat part of your finger. Not only the best gloves of this type that I've tried, but also really reasonable price, too. A+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Gloves, December 4, 2012
It is so difficult to determine the quality of a product online but I was extremely satisfied with the quality of these gloves. They look and feel better than I expected. Love them and they definitely work with a smart phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, October 22, 2013
I've had these gloves for a year now and they are warm on the fingers that don't have the "smartouch" material but wow. 20 minutes outside in not-quite-freezing weather and my fingertips are too cold and numb to use my phone - with or without my gloves on. Also, the special material on the fingertips has deteriorated so that I'm not sure I could get my phone to unlock with the gloves on in room temperature now.

So this year I'm getting normal gloves to keep my fingers warm and just dealing with the hassle of taking my gloves off when I need to answer my phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best gloves I have ever purchased., December 14, 2012
I got these gloves so I could use my iPhone without having to yank them off each time. Unfortunately, the fingers are a little wonky and spin sideways so they do not work on the touch screen as well as I would like. This might be a fit issue. I might just have very short fingers. They do keep my hands warm though. I also like the grips in the palms!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great warmth for the price!, November 26, 2013
I really like these gloves! They are super warm, but as the other reviews warn, they do let in cold air through the "smart touch" fingers. The smarttouch works okay, not great, compared to other texting gloves I have owned. But they are good quality gloves and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Hands are Toasty Now!, January 11, 2013
RC Satterfield "Pleasure Reader" (Walnut Creek, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I was a little leary about ordering these, but decided it was worth the gamble. My hands have been freezing standing on the BART platform at 6am in mid to high 30-degree temperatures waiting for the train and trying to read my Kindle; having to take one glove off to swipe the screen to turn pages. These gloves are heaven! Snug and warm with lots of cushion. The fingertips have special thread or material to use with your devices with touch screens, so now I don't have to go gloveless on one hand! They work, and the gloves are nice looking (mine are black and gray), as well as functional. I'm glad I took the chance. I'm very pleased with them. The price was nice too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Warm, November 8, 2013
The gloves were slightly smaller than expected, and my fingers don't fit all the way inside. That said, they are very warm, and lined with some sort of fur/faux fur on the inside. The tips work, but can be a bit clunky, and will rotate away from the tip of my finger on occasion. They're quite nice looking, especially for how warm they are, and the rubber grip on the inside is both subtle and useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable gloves, October 29, 2013
I love these gloves. Very comfortable and they work well with the iPhone. I have long fingers so I ordered the XL and I am glad I did because anything else would have been too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 26, 2012
Gave as a gift to my daughter who is always cold. She was thrilled with the gloves since she is always on some sort of electrical device.