5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME
I love these gloves more than any gloves I have ever owned. Best money I've ever spent on gloves. I have unusually large hands, and the stretchiness makes my hands comfortable. The fabric is soft and warm. I LOVE THEM.
Published 23 months ago by H. Latta

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Problems
Published on December 28, 2011 by C. Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Problems, December 28, 2011
C. Hill (Herndon, va, usa) - See all my reviews
I have owned Isotoner's for ages, and when I saw these I though WOW. The problem is that, with the Fleece Lining, the gloves do not fit properly. i am 5"4' and my ring size is a 10 - that being said, the Med/Large are toooo small. The gathering on the glove makes them sit at the base of my wrist and I find my self CONSTANTLY trying to pull them down. They need to make a larger size for women, or better yet, make the ones they have fit properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not best fit and smart touch ok for basic needs, December 4, 2012
The thumb on one glove is longer than the other, so means one glove is a little small for me and the smart touch only works on large items, so for example I can't send a text. But I can select to call someone, the icon just has to be big enough that once I've touched it a few times it reacts.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars this gloves are so cool, December 29, 2012
I love these gloves. I love pink so this was a good buy for me. I also knew my son wouldn't steal them from me. :) . I bought the extra large due to the fact I have 'guy hands'.. and the fingers are a tad too long but they fit my hands perfect. I guess it's the sacrifice u make one way or the other. They glove has a grip on the palms which helps when holding on to things. I am very pleased with them. I will add a pic and put it up so the grip is visible to be seen. The Black on the back is canvas, the thumb, index and middle fingers are fleece which is what surrounds the glove and the pinkie and ring finger and palm have the webbed rubber gripping. I love the gloves. They are worth the money and more. I added 4 pictures so u can get an idea of what I am speaking about with the rubber grip. OH the touch point material is on the thumber, index and middle finger. I find it very hard to type out an email with them but if it's a simple txt or phone call. its nice to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Particularly Warm Nor Smart, February 6, 2013
I like the look of these gloves and the fit is fine. But they don't keep my hands particularly warm, and the "touch" aspect was pretty hit or miss on my iPhone 4 until I figured out that I have to adjust the glove (and my finger in it) a couple of times as the actual conductors don't line up with my whole fingertips but rather, sort of on the side of my finger/thumb. I would not repurchase these or buy them for anyone else -- there are better clothes at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Warm Gloves, April 8, 2013
These gloves fit very well and are extremely warm. They work really well with my iPhone for enswering the phone, but texting is a little tough as it would be with any gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like them, but don't love them, December 4, 2012
Julie (NORMAN, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
I like these gloves ok...they just fit weird on my small hands. The points on the fingers that allow you to use your smart phone don't match up well on my hands and I find myself pulling the gloves up higher or whatever trying to make it work. They are also a bit rigid, not soft. They are just ok for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 27, 2012
R. Worthington Jr. "record man" (Washington Crossing, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Packaged well. Arrived on time. I gave them to my wife for Christmas, she wore them that day and they worked well on both iPhone and iPad. When the wife is happy I am happy. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars isotoner gloves, October 31, 2012
I have worn Isotoner gloves for 20 yrs. They are the only gloves I wear. I like the SmartTouch, this is the first I have tried them. I am not disappointed. I also bought the Isotoner SmartTouch for two friends, a female and a male and they are both very delighted with the gloves. They said they work very well.I also bought myself the Isotoner fingerless gloves. I work on the computer at home, in fact I am wearing them now. They are wonderful.Women's smarTouch 2.0 Tech Stretch Gloves - Fleece LinedIsotoner Men's Smartouch Tech Stretch GlovesIsotoner Women's Hybrid Convertible Fingerless Gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars good gloves but, December 16, 2012
These gloves fit well across the palm but have very long fingers so it is hard to use with a phone or tablet. I will keep them as driving gloves but I will still have to take off my gloves to answer the phone.