Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 29, 2012
I love these gloves. I love pink so this was a good buy for me. I also knew my son wouldn't steal them from me. :) . I bought the extra large due to the fact I have 'guy hands'.. and the fingers are a tad too long but they fit my hands perfect. I guess it's the sacrifice u make one way or the other. They glove has a grip on the palms which helps when holding on to things. I am very pleased with them. I will add a pic and put it up so the grip is visible to be seen. The Black on the back is canvas, the thumb, index and middle fingers are fleece which is what surrounds the glove and the pinkie and ring finger and palm have the webbed rubber gripping. I love the gloves. They are worth the money and more. I added 4 pictures so u can get an idea of what I am speaking about with the rubber grip. OH the touch point material is on the thumber, index and middle finger. I find it very hard to type out an email with them but if it's a simple txt or phone call. its nice to have.
review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2011
I have owned Isotoner's for ages, and when I saw these I though WOW. The problem is that, with the Fleece Lining, the gloves do not fit properly. i am 5"4' and my ring size is a 10 - that being said, the Med/Large are toooo small. The gathering on the glove makes them sit at the base of my wrist and I find my self CONSTANTLY trying to pull them down. They need to make a larger size for women, or better yet, make the ones they have fit properly.
on December 4, 2012
The thumb on one glove is longer than the other, so means one glove is a little small for me and the smart touch only works on large items, so for example I can't send a text. But I can select to call someone, the icon just has to be big enough that once I've touched it a few times it reacts.
on December 13, 2012
I love these gloves more than any gloves I have ever owned. Best money I've ever spent on gloves. I have unusually large hands, and the stretchiness makes my hands comfortable. The fabric is soft and warm. I LOVE THEM.
on February 6, 2013
I like the look of these gloves and the fit is fine. But they don't keep my hands particularly warm, and the "touch" aspect was pretty hit or miss on my iPhone 4 until I figured out that I have to adjust the glove (and my finger in it) a couple of times as the actual conductors don't line up with my whole fingertips but rather, sort of on the side of my finger/thumb. I would not repurchase these or buy them for anyone else -- there are better clothes at this price.
on December 4, 2012
I like these gloves ok...they just fit weird on my small hands. The points on the fingers that allow you to use your smart phone don't match up well on my hands and I find myself pulling the gloves up higher or whatever trying to make it work. They are also a bit rigid, not soft. They are just ok for me.
on December 27, 2012
Packaged well. Arrived on time. I gave them to my wife for Christmas, she wore them that day and they worked well on both iPhone and iPad. When the wife is happy I am happy. Great gift.
on April 8, 2013
These gloves fit very well and are extremely warm. They work really well with my iPhone for enswering the phone, but texting is a little tough as it would be with any gloves.
on December 16, 2012
I looked at lots of .so-called " texting gloves" and these are by far the best ones out there! (in my opinion)
Plus, they're so warm and comfortable, perfect for driving too. My other gloves couldn't push the button on my remote starter for my car, which is really why I was looking for this type of glove. I highlyl recommend Isotoner Smartouch Tech Stretch gloves!
on April 5, 2014
3 drawbacks to these, but I kept them anyway because they're okay enough to use.

1. The grey bits that allow for smartphone use aren't exactly the best. They work when you line your fingers up correctly, but you really have to pay attention to make sure you do so. Half the time I go to touch my screen and I have to rearrange my fingers or the gloves themselves to make sure the tips will touch the screen properly. I had a pair of cheapo cotton gloves where the entire fingertip all the way around was a "smart touch" material, and they worked a million times better than these convenience wise.

2. They make a crinkling sound when you move your hands because of some strange material inside the gloves covering the top of the hand.

3. Not a massive problem, but they aren't warm enough. I wasn't expecting these to be great cold weather gloves, but these were the only warm looking ones with the tech touch feature I could find for a decent price. Turns out they are pretty thin and not made of a warm material.

I probably wouldn't recommend these. Try something else.

See 1 answered question