5.0 out of 5 stars Fingers are a little too long, but I still love them
Published 18 months ago by Immi

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small.
I ordered what the sizing guide indicated after measuring my hands as directed, but the gloves were too tight and uncomfortable.
Published 18 months ago by Amy B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fingers are a little too long, but I still love them, March 11, 2013
Immi (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Without launching into a tirade about what caused me to lose my favorite gloves on the bus - well after all the stores stopped selling any in Chicago, even on clearance in the middle of February - these are a fine replacement. It's difficult to tell how gloves are going to fit when you order them online, but I trust Isotoner. It turns out that the fingers in these are slightly too long, but it's not such a big deal that I'll fool with exchanging them. Overall I'm pleased, though. They're plain and go with anything. The quality leather is soft and windproof, and the entire interior of the gloves is lined with Thinsulate without adding bulk (the gloves come with a Thinsulate brand tag on them, in case that's a concern). The interior is a tawny color. The "two button" wrists go a little past my wrist bones, which help ward off drafts up my coat sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and classy, January 15, 2013
These gloves are everything I hoped they would be! The lining makes them quite warm, and the leather is beautiful and elegant. I recently went on a vacation to the Arctic, and I found that these gloves actually held up to the cold quite well. I needed my ski gloves a couple of times during the coldest days or when we went out doing snow sports, but other than that, I mostly wore these gloves for walking around and shopping, even above the arctic circle! Very impressed with their warmth.

I have very small hands, and I ordered a size 7.5, but I probably could have gone with a 7, since they do stretch out just a little once you've been wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the money, December 17, 2012
Wanda Ziegler (TECUMSEH, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Good quality for the price. Roomy in the fingers. Excellent product for the price. I might buy another pair in a different color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small., March 26, 2013
Amy B. (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner review, December 26, 2012
The product was very good - just what I expected. Very warm gloves and the lining feels great. My wife loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft leather!, December 10, 2013
Beautiful, soft leather gloves. The lining is thin but very soft and warm! They are perfect for driving. Great gloves and they were a great price. I am very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting soft leather gloves, November 29, 2013
I purchased a pair of the brown Isotoner Women's Smooth Leather Gloves for just under $14. The list price was $50, if I remember right. For a pair of leather gloves that cost less than $14 I have no complaints. The fit was just about perfect and I found no problems with the glove finger length. In fact, these are one of the few pairs of women's gloves I've recently purchased that fit. I usually end up buying men's gloves as they fit my large hands better.

I'd recommend the gloves based on the soft, supple leather and the color is pretty good too. I normally wear black gloves but the brown gloves looked really pretty. As to their warmth: I will update this, if needed, as I have not worn them in cold weather. Around here that means somewhere between January and February when the winds blow and the windshield frosts over.

Recommend.

Penmouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality glove, December 26, 2012
I gave this as a gift. They fit nicely and she was thrilled. They will be warm, but the leather is nice and soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little stiff, April 28, 2013
The leather is a little stiff, making it hard to move the hands with full flexibility. Otherwise attractive and functional.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, not warm., December 29, 2013
They are very nice gloves, but they just aren't warm enough for Alaska and -10. Fingers get cold almost immediately.

Rate and Discover Movies