5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, no fumbling!
Published on January 3, 2009 by knitting ninja

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting...
Published on January 26, 2011 by Erin Kotas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, no fumbling!, January 3, 2009
I live out in sunny California and usually get by with fingerless gloves all winter however recent record breaking cold temperatures sent me shopping for some "real" gloves. After trying several different types: knit, leather, lined, unlined, I settled on these. They are thick enough to keep my hands warm but not so bulky that I can't use my keys, pull dog treats out of my training pouch and open up pooper scooper bags as needed. The fact that they are machine washable is also a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Isatoner spandex gloves, January 17, 2008
Very nice looking gloves. Wife says they are a comfortable fit; feel good; and keep her hands warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Driving Gloves, December 19, 2009
These are the perfect driving gloves because they don't interfere with manual dexterity. They keep me warm without making me feel like I'm all thumbs. They are comfortable and look good, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting..., January 26, 2011
Erin Kotas (Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Hybrid Spandex/Fleece Glove (Apparel)
I had a pair of Isotoner gloves and just recently lost them. Living in Wisconsin, I need a nice warm pair of gloves that allow me to still be able to function while wearing them. I wanted to find a nice looking warm pair of gloves and while searching for the magical pair, I was trying to read reviews from people who live in the cold weather states. Those who live in California and such don't have the same need as us Wisconsinites do for a warm pair of gloves.

When I found these, there were a couple people who lived in cold weather states and said they kept their hands warm. I like the look of them and the light weight material, however they do not do a good job at keeping my hands warm. They are decent at keeping them warm for just brushing my car off for 5 minutes but for longer periods of time or temperatures of 10 degrees and under, they are not a good glove. My last pair of Isotoners which were about the same thickness but did a much better job at keeping me warm in the cold Wisconsin weather.

These are definitely gloves for those who live in states that do not get below 25-20 degrees.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, February 7, 2009
D Z Blonde (Litchfield Park, AZ) - See all my reviews
I don't normally do reviews, but this one I have to do. Size is wonderful. My hands are a bit larger than the 'normal' woman, so "L" gloves for women are always too tight and since I have long nails, always too short.

These were perfect. I loved the price and finding them on-line, very difficult to find XL womens gloves in the store. Recommend the product, oh yes. Recommend and prefer shopping on-line, definately!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i had hoped, October 26, 2011
I love isotoner brand gloves. My mother bought this exact pair and style/ color a few years ago. I loved them but lost one glove so I bought these to replace. I discovered that they downgraded in the material, it was not as good quality AND not as thick as the original version. I was definitely disappointed. I still buy isotoner gloves, but I wouldn't take this pair again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Gloves, January 6, 2009
Received these gloves in a timely fashion. Ideal gloves for warmth and for driving. Would recommend these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Gloves, December 29, 2010
As a winter walker in the Greater Boston area I highly recommend this product. The price, the warmth along with a snug fashionable fit are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to winter, October 1, 2011
Hard to find color in a glove of this quality. I just bought a parka in the same color, so I am looking forward to frolicking in the snow this winter (and commuting to work wearing the same). Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm and confortable, October 31, 2010
I bought this to work. Though it came with a lil whole (which I just need to sew it), they are really confortable and do the work.

Good price, great service. It shipped immediately.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›