5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves
I bought these gloves at the end of the Christmas season, because there were none left in the stores in my hometown. They are great gloves I love them. They look very elegant, and are very warm.
Published on February 28, 2009 by Joan M. Bowers

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I would have wanted to know that the sides and tips of the fingers were not protected by leather, but rather by a thin stretchy material that allows the cold to seep through. My fingertips freeze in these gloves!
Published on December 9, 2010 by Mufasa_Simba

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, February 28, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, December 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking gloves, January 18, 2009
Professional looking gloves. The gloves have a nice tight fit which is good for driving.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft gloves, December 29, 2010
I thought these were all leather gloves & they're not. The fingers are made too long to be truly dexterous wearing them & I've been told I have piano hands (long fingers). But they do keep the hands warm & look nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Your mom will thank you, June 6, 2009
Bought these for my mother, and they are nice quality glove, they don't have a cheap feel to them at all. The feedback from my mother has been very positive, but then again it is my mother and who knows if she would really tell me if she did't like them????

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, but sizing is misleading, December 26, 2010
I'm 5'9", so I'm a big woman, but not giant. I bought these gloves in size M/L and they were a little too small. It was too late to return them (I was soon to be leaving on a trip), so I had to make do, but the tightness of the fit was a little annoying. If you're a woman over 5'8" or so, I would recommend sizing up!

Other than that, the gloves are attractive and a good buy for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Gloves, December 26, 2010
They are by no means stretch at all and the XL is slightly tight on my hands. The fleece is nice except for the fact that it is not attached to the inside of the glove so it moves when you take your hands out of the gloves. Other than that these are definitely decent gloves to have but I wouldn't recommend them for weather below freezing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit baggy, February 1, 2010
These are over priced for their quality. Not much stretch leaves them a bit baggy, and the cuff does not conform to the wrist. This is an item that's too difficult to buy without being able to see/try it first.

4.0 out of 5 stars isotoner gloves, January 24, 2010
I bought these for "popcicle toes" to more comfortably drive the car in winter. Took off one star because she wanted red ones, but they were sold out. Product and delivery otherwise flawless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glove Review, December 20, 2012
The gloves look fine. Because they are a gift I do not know if they fit. I believe they'll be fine.

Rate and Discover Movies