5.0 out of 5 stars very nice product, September 20, 2012
very nice cable knit.. with warm fabric inside perfect for the upcoming winter. with suede leather on the palms great use when driving the car. worth a buy for its price

4.0 out of 5 stars run's small, November 6, 2012
I love Isotoners and these are wonderful gloves, but definately run small. I wish I had ordered a size large or a men's equivalent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, October 30, 2012
Very nice pair of gloves, I love the color, not to dark or to bright.I intend to buy in navy color also.I would recomend this product to everyone who wants to have cozy and warm hands in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would purchase again, October 6, 2012
This review is from: ISO by Isotoner Women's Triple Cable Knit Thinsulate Fleece Lined Gloves (Apparel)
I sent these to my daughter in college now that the weather is starting to get colder. She loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, warm, comfy winter glove!, November 18, 2012
This is an excellent product at a really good price. Amazon surprised me with a promotional offer that made the purchase even sweeter! The gloves are warm, comfortable, and the leather palm feature makes gripping handles easier. I will be looking for ISO cable knit gloves in other colors for this winter. Makes a great gift! It's practical, useful, and fits the hands easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, January 14, 2013
These gloves are so nice and thick. Very warm, with nice lining. A little pricy for mittens, but worth keeping warm in these cold winter months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, warm and the cuff is long enough to ensure your wrists stay warm, December 31, 2012
I love these gloves and I would definitely buy them again! They are so pretty with the cables on the back and the cuff is long enough not to gap between the coat sleeve and your wrists

5.0 out of 5 stars So warm, December 12, 2012
These are really good gloves. They are super warm. They are a little big though, even on me, and I have pretty big hands for a woman so that might be something to look out for.

Rate and Discover Movies