5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gloves Ever
Published on December 14, 2011 by kyle morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I bought these gloves as a gift. They are thin, which is what I wanted so
the recipient could use them for driving gloves. They are nice looking
gloves, but are not really worth the price.
Published 21 months ago by bizemama

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gloves Ever, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Women's Water And Stain Repellent Hybrid Glove (Apparel)
After sitting through a very wet football game one Sunday afternoon, where I had waterproof-everything, except gloves, I realized I needed gloves that were water resistant. I live in California, though, so didn't need anything bulky or terribly warm. I researched like a maniac and that is a hard combination to come by, without spending REI-prices or getting giant snowmobile gloves.

These are PERFECT! I wear them even when it's not wet out. They're comfy, warm but not hot, and work well in wet weather: stay dry but my hands still breathe. Great for driving, too. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them!, February 10, 2012
I bought these on a lightning deal on Amazon as a gift for my wife. She absolutely loves wearning them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, January 10, 2013
I gave these gloves for Christmas to three family members with very different hands. They fit them all so I one size fits all seems to be right here.

The palm lining makes these gloves better than fleece when it comes to holding a steering well.

Nice medium warmth gloves for 40+ weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, December 25, 2012
Good quality, attractive, form fitting. My wife is very happy. I would recommend this product. I am happy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, December 25, 2012
I bought these gloves as a gift. They are thin, which is what I wanted so
the recipient could use them for driving gloves. They are nice looking
gloves, but are not really worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, December 19, 2012
These are very attractive gloves. Easy to use my phone and do other tasks without having to take my gloves off. I have a relatively small hand, ring size 5.5. Even though it says one size fits all, I do not think these would fit a large hand, there is just a little bit of extra room in the fingers. Perfect for me though!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A true large sized glove, December 18, 2012
I have large hands and have a lot of problems getting gloves that truly fit. I've purchased Isotoner gloves in the past, only to be disappointed at the fit. But I was pleasantly surprised at these gloves. The X Large sized gloves are truly large and even with the gathering around the wrist (another problem area) the gloves were comfortable and not constricting. The only criticism is that the fingers were too long for me, but my fingers are not particularily long. A great glove with a great fit. Now if I can just not lose them....

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice, December 17, 2012
I really like what these are made out of and they fit really nicely. They have a year warranty with the manufacture which is really nice to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gloves, December 10, 2012
These gloves are just fab! They are SO comfortable. Glad I finally found a pair of gloves that fit my larger sized hands & do not feel bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 9, 2012
I bought these as a present to myself. Just in time for winter. They are attractive, warm and wonderful for day or evening.

Rate and Discover Movies