5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great respirstor!
Published on February 21, 2012 by W. Bass

1.0 out of 5 stars Received different products, one potentially counterfeit.
Published 2 months ago by pco

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great respirstor!, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
I bought this mask to use a respirstor. I am cleaning out an old shop that has sat vacant for about 6 years and is extremely dusty. I was using the disposable paper masks that are not effective and are uncomfortable to wear. This mask fit my face nicely with 5 adjustable straps. It formed a complete seal on my face and allowed me to breath clean air while cleaning out the attic space of this shop. This was comfortable to wear and I wore it for about 5 hours today. When you breath in the air rushes against your face and keeps you face cool. I did not experience any fogging of the lenses when I wore it today. This thing is so awesome that I bought 3 more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mask...filter not so much, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
The mask is in new condition as promised. Fits well looks awesome. Seals well even with my beard. The filter is sketchy. It is labeled in Russian with no clear indication of the age of the filter. I'm going to put pics on the Internet to get an idea...but still a little suspect if I needed it in an emergency.

5.0 out of 5 stars slick item in great condition, November 28, 2011
Simon R Blackfell (carbondale, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
Fully expected a refurbished mask with lots of wear. this item was brand new and amazing. The item is perfect for costumes and for actual functional survival gear. Filter was packed well with the mask and properly packed to preserve the functionality of the filter itself. Definitely not like the newer US masks but very utilitarian and functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for CBRN and Zombies, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
This is a good buy. Everything is new. Not sure how old these filters are. Not sure how long until they are, or if they are expired either. I am looking into purchasing some backup brand new non surplus 40MM Nato CRBN filters. Aside from that everything is great, there is a slight paint transfer from the surplus Israeli NATO filter on the inside of eye lenses, but nothing I can't wipe clean. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking to have a 'Sheet hits the fan' kit in their home.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
Very, very comfortable. I have a larger than usual head and it still fit me with no problem at all. very nice mask.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, fully adjustable, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
good mask, kind of small for a guy with a head of my size but the straps allow for a larger head. Seems to filter the air well, straw works but it's hard to get the inner straw in your mouth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received different products, one potentially counterfeit., January 26, 2014
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
Ordered two of the same product. Received one that had plastic straps, the other with fabric. One filter expired in 2003. The other has a counterfeit label printed on a home printer on an Avery-style label with rounded edges that are peeling off. The label is pixelated and clearly a copy of the actual label. There's also no expiration date. I am extremely upset that the seller would jeopardize folks' lives by selling potentially expired and counterfeit products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 3, sent back 3., January 13, 2014
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
I ordered 3 of these NEW for the adult-sized people in my household. Two were defective and missing parts and one was clearly used.

It really makes it hard to trust this seller as well, and for those of us who think they're a good prepping purchase, we don't want to mess around with equipment that is broken or otherwise non-functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
This works a lot better for protecting you from spray paint than a gas mask you get at a hardware store. One thing I find to be a major upside is that it doesn't fog up inside the mask.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Israeli Issue Gas Mask with Drinking Tube & Sealed Filter
If the gas mask filter is expired it should not be trusted in a chemical environment at all. If expired the chemicals are possibly getting into your system. So with expired filter I might trust it to filter particulates but not any kind of chemical and toxin.

ARRAY(0xa130b4e0)