Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Issues with Origin Installation Fix

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012 9:39:25 PM PST
I had a problem where I got an error: 100 message in Origin and it wouldn't install the game. Followed this link:
http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/showthread.php?3685-Install-Amazon-Game-Files-in-Origin and all is well. Hope this helps!

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 9:09:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 9:09:59 AM PST
J. Bartula says:
I started the install with the Amazon download, then once it opened up in Origin with an entry for the game, I canceled it (with the Clear option), closed Origin, and created the Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning folder where Origins places its games. Afterwards, you can unzip the Reckoning.zip file to that folder, start up Origins, and it should read Ready to Install. Click that, and it will sit there for a while, then you should be ready to go.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 4:43:11 PM PST
M. Duarte L says:
Thank you! This information was very useful!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2012 7:12:16 PM PDT
Where was this "clear option" located? I am having the worst time I've ever had doing a digital download. I did unzip the Amazon installation file to the Origins folder, but now the Origins program is telling me that I don't have enough room or some of the files are locked. I have 520 GB free and I have no idea which files they could mean.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:23:28 PM PST
Link broken
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about