Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 10, 2013
I saw Thomas Rhett in September and this was the only song I knew by him at the time. He was fantastic at the show, he's a very talented singer and I'm looking forward to hearing even more of his work.
on June 8, 2013
I can usually tell when an artist will make it. I have been eyeing Thomas for sometime now but was unsure to say he will make it. After this song, I now know he will be a big star. Country music is like all other music. You must bust into "the club" or usual award winners and demand respect. A fine example is Luke Bryan. I feel that Thomas is more talented than Luke Bryan. Be on the lookout country music, Thomas Rhett is the next big thing!
on October 11, 2013
Song like this make we wonder how anyone can dislike country music. Can play this song on repeat all day. Love!
on August 9, 2013
I saw Thomas in concert recently and fell in love with his music. I immediately came home and downloaded this song. I love it and have it on repeat. It is truly my favorite song right now!
on December 25, 2013
I love the sound of this song and the way it's put together. The guitar at the beginning is sexy, sounding a bit mournful and longing. He longs for her and you can hear it. Well done.
on January 12, 2014
I enjoy his music and enjoyed the quick and easy purchase on Amazon, the download was faultless and the sound quality was excellent. I will download music from Amazon in the future.
on June 27, 2013
It is a real country song . He came from real country roots so it comes natural for him and boy howd can you tell in all his music , Love me some Thomas Rhett !
on August 20, 2013
Amazing love song from Thomas Rhett! This is my favorite song right now! Very up beat and catchy! Anyone who loves country music should enjoy this song!
on August 17, 2013
Absolutely love what Thomas Rhett has done for country music. This is a great song, but may get old after a few too many times of listening to it.
on February 27, 2014
The vocals on this song are smooth yet gritty. Background music flows and is very rhythmic. This is very enjoyable to listen and dance to.