Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It Remains To Be Seen...
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 22, 2014
Another MMC Cd is so awesome that words can explain
why one would rate it a five star, but I believe it deserve a
five star. As a matter of fact I am listening to the Cd as I
am writing the review and the music is great. I would
recommend to others. Rec'd well packed and in mint
condition.
on November 30, 2000
The annoited Mississippi Mass Choir has done it again. This album is on fire for the Lord. Every piece on this album's set is crisp, spirit-filled, and annoited by the heavenly father. This CD/tape picks right up where "Mississippi Mass Choir--Live in Mississippi" leaves off. Put it in your stereo in your car, and you won't take it out.
on May 17, 2013
ALL THE SONGS ON THIS CD GAVE MY SPIRIT INTER PEACE AND THEY WERE ALL ABOUT PRAISING JESUS AND WHAT HE DID FOR US. THEY WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL BUT "YOUR GRACE AND MERCY" WAS SO TRUE ABOUT MY LIFE. "IT WASN'T THE NAILS THAT HELD IT TO THE CROSS BUT IT WAS LOVE, GRACE AMD MERCY. IT IS JUST A BEAUTIFUL CD AND I RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYBODY.
on November 16, 2013
A VOICE THAT HAS BEEN SILENCED, UNFORTUNATELY. ONE OF THE BROTHERS OF THE POPULAR WILLIAMS BROS GOSPEL SINGING GROUP. SO YOU SEE THEY ARE ALL TALENTED. THIS BROTHER DIGS DOWN INTO YOUR SOUL WHEN HE SINGS. FORTUNATELY HIS MUSIC WILL LIVE ON. THANK YOU, FRANK WILLIAMS.
on April 20, 2016
I ordered It Remains To Be Seen because it had the song "It Wasn't The Nails That Held Him To The Cross" that I used in our Church Easter program. It helped deliver the message of the Cross. The whole album is very good for daily inspiration.
on November 20, 2008
the price was great the condition top notch the shipping a+ its always good i have always gotten great service its always a great service from start to finish i will not shop any place else this is how good there service and quality is
on August 14, 2005
This is a CD that always reminds me of my parents (that are now gone to be with the Lord).I really love this CD and had it before but couldn't find mine, so when I saw it on Amazon had to order it.

Thanks Amazon, this really is a family favorite.
on January 7, 2015
The Mississippi choir is one of my favorites. It was really hard to choose which one to purchase. I've heard a lot of these selections on Pandora so that's how I chose this particular CD.
on March 30, 2014
I bought this CD because I have the cassette. Again as we all Know that Mississippi Mass Choir produces songs that speak to the heart and soul. Great CD for anyone's Gospel collection.
on August 9, 2010
I was unable to find a song by Walter Hawkins that my mother loves. It's on this CD!!! The Cd was in excellent condition and was shipped imediately.