5.0 out of 5 stars it's not like I lost a ton of weight using this product ...
Published 1 month ago by Jacob

1.0 out of 5 stars No !
I was not impressed with this item at all. Could not tell i used it at all. sorry, would not buy this item again.
Published 16 months ago by Dana Littleford

5.0 out of 5 stars it's not like I lost a ton of weight using this product ..., July 28, 2014
This review is from: It Works! Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carb Inhibitors 60 tablets (Health and Beauty)
I'm a carb over loader! Firstly, it's not like I lost a ton of weight using this product but I am maintaining and slowly losing! Secondly, I KNOW it's working and doing what it's supposed to because I had heartburn and was popping Zantec every single day!!! Now that I take the fat fighters with my bigger meals, I no longer have heartburn :) So, let's see...lose a little weight and pay $23 for 60 pills (which I usually only take 2-3 pills a day) or pay out the wazoo for Zantec and not lose any weight?? And being that the Zantec usually takes about 45 minutes to kick in....I think I'll keep taking the fat fighter!!! VERY HAPPY with this product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 12, 2013
Definitely does what it's supposed to. Don't waste it on every meal, I only use it on things that are more fat or carbs than I should have eaten.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, May 23, 2012
I am not employed or a distributor for this product,so with that being said, it works amazingly well. Almost to well. This product was given to me by a friend who also uses it and the results have been amazing. It doesnt give you the jittery feeling that diet pills normally do. The pounds keep coming off. I love this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars No !, April 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, June 24, 2013
Fast shipping! This product doesnt make you go to the bathroom like other products do and thats why I love it. Great product to have on hand if you feel like having a cheat meal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, May 21, 2013
I lost 3 pounds in one week and stopped with sodas and sweets and drunk PLENTY of water. No bad side affects either.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 2, 2014
It didn't work for me

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great when used properly!!!, April 25, 2013
Now I can't speak for everyone but I use several products from It Works and I really like them especially since they're made from natural ingredients. I give my kids the greens since they hate eating their vegetables lol
To be honest I order it from a website. Plus you get answers and tips that you need on top of other products that work great together...like their defining gel that enhances the wrap results. The fat fighter is awesome when you have a craving for carbs because it absorbs a percentage of the carbs and fat from your food during digestion and prevents it from being converted into sugar and being stored as fat. That being said, you can not just stuff yourself and expect the pills to completely compensate for the overload of carbs. Each dose consumes about 75% of the carbs. IT IS NOT A FAT BURNER!!! Fat burners are basically caffeine pills that work by boosting your heart rate to speed up your metabolism. If you want a good alternative for boosting your metabolism without the jitters then use their ThermoFit!!! You can just get a package and join their loyal customer program for free and get up to half of the price of all their products. Hope this helps others like it helped me lose my initial weight and now maintain a great shape without the headache of being on a strict diet. I want my cake and to eat it too!!! Thanks to the fat fighters I'm doing just that because I like to eat and be healthy
I get my products from:
[...]

*The loyal customer program is great but you have to start your order and join at checkout to get all the savings and the savings are great

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Service, August 11, 2014
I signed up to be a loyal member which meant I agreed to go online and place an order once a month for three months. I placed my first order only to receive a second auto shipped order a couple of weeks later. When I called customer service the lady was so rude! She said I placed the order wrong so it was my fault. She said I could send the product back at my own expense. I then asked if it could be used for my next auto ship and she flat out said no. When I told her after my commitment I would never be back she basically said she could care less. What kind of customer service is this. Why would I agree to be a loyal customer after this treatment. I will never go back!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 14, 2014
if any think I gain weight and started a diet I know works HCG.

Rate and Discover Movies