5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Material
This book was first presented to me by a friend many years ago. Since then I have reread it many times to keep me focussed. I have also given the book as a gift many times to people who need help in getting their life on track.
Published on September 5, 2006 by Ruthven Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny book: HUGE SECRET TO SUCCESS
This tiny book sums up one of the key secrets to success that is such common sense but shockingly is overlooked by the vast majority of people.

"Write down on paper in order of their importance the things and conditions you really want."

1. Read the list of what you want three times each day: morning, noon and night.

2. Think of what you...
Published on October 10, 2010 by Steve Burns

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny book: HUGE SECRET TO SUCCESS, October 10, 2010
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)

2. Think of what you want as often as possible.

3. Do not talk to anyone about your plan.

When I was a broke 18 year old bag boy in a grocery store living on my own, I read Tony Robbins book "Unlimited Power", it inspired me to write down 14 goals that I wanted. At the time the goals seems impossible, one of the goals was to be a store manager of the grocery store I was working in, another was to buy a house, etc. I achieved most of the 14 goals with in a few years, all were accomplished in 8 years. Looking back the goals now them so silly and easy but at the time I was stretching my imagination to even think I could rise up out of poverty and achieve them.
I believe the key is if you write down your goals you give your subconscious mind a target. You also give your conscious mind a map to use when making decisions. Does your decision take you closer to or farther away from your goal? I believe that a missing element to this books formula is:

4. Be willing to pay the price to achieve your goal.

I believe you can have what ever you want if you are willing to pay the price. As long as your goal is not to force someone else to do something they do not want to do. Things that are dependent on your own actions can be achieved if you map out what it will take to get you there and then be willing to do whatever it takes that is within your ethics and values.

I have used the formula in this book to write goals for myself over most of the past 20 years and have achieved the majority of what I have written down. It is amazing that when the goals are on paper they pull you to them.

For a more detailed look at the principles in this book and why they work check out: Sumner Davenport's It works with simple keys: Updated edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Material, September 5, 2006
Ruthven Jack (Port of Spain, Trinidad) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It Works (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book - short and to the point, September 23, 2009
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
The process has already been mentioned in other reviews, so there is no need for me to repeat it. It's that short though, which I think is what makes it so powerful.

This is a really easy book to read and RE-READ. If you're working with the Law of Attraction, this is a great one to review. Gives a step-by-step process, which will keep you focused.

There are other books, many books, which are longer. This one gets to the meat. Don't think about the number of pages it is, think about the information. Why worry with useless stuff? It Works gets to the point, which is why it's one of my favorite books on this subject!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, August 24, 2010
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
This is a nice little book with a motivational message and it's format allows the reader to read it again and again. This is good news for those with little time to digest a book with more pages. It tells you how to make the law of attraction work for you. You decide what you want and visualize it three times a day, believing that you've received it. Start small, though and work up to the big stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, October 25, 2009
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
THIS BOOK IS RIGHT TO THE POINT. NOW IT IS UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE AND DO.

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell., November 20, 2013
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
I give it 4 stars because it's simple and to the point. And because it encourages you to focus on the positive results you want, rather than dwell on the negative, or even just accepting what is. Whether "it works" or not remains to be seen. It's a discipline to keep at it every day. You really have to make it a daily ritual if you expect to see results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Power, December 28, 2012
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
I have used and given this book out to scores of people in the last four decades. It is amazing that something so simple can cast such a light on our entire life of success. The power of acquiring and the spiritual benefits that result from having a cleaner self-confidence work together...
this is a prescription book follow the prescription and you will experience a direct change in how you approach getting what you need from the world

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps You Focus On Your Goals, January 13, 2014
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
This is a tiny book, but it packs a huge punch. It's a great book that, if followed, will keep you on the path toward your goals. It offers a wonderful action plan that can be followed each day. This book works if you work it. I have read it many times, and read it again every so often for inspiration and as a reminder.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read book!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: It Works (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this gem of a book, and so will you. It's short and without fluff, and has always filled me with hope whenever I was feeling low.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, July 18, 2013
This review is from: It Works (Paperback)
It wasn't all that informative and nothing that I haven't heard before.. I read better on that same subject :(

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

It Works
It Works by R. H. Jarrett (Paperback - July 21, 2008)
$3.99 $3.42