Customer Discussions > Revelation forum

It is available!!!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 2, 2008 7:44:28 PM PDT
Music Lover says:
Amazon has this one all wrong.....this cd is being released tomorrow (6/3) as a 2 cd (1 cd of brand new material with new singer and 1 cd of re-recorded classic tracks also with the new singer, I believe) and a dvd.......I ordered it from Walmart and it shipped on Saturday!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2008 10:16:06 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 6, 2014 10:05:31 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2008 11:45:43 AM PDT
I picked it up this morning (6/3/08) at walmart....great packaging.....the new music is awesome, the remakes are great and modern, the DVD concert I have watched 3 times this morning.

I love Arnel's voice....WOW!~

Tony

Posted on Jul 28, 2009 3:00:12 PM PDT
Inhabitant says:
After buying the new Journey CD and loving it, I finally got to see them live!!!!

I traveled from the Bay Area to Reno,NV on 7/25/09. Just to see if this new singer could hold his own. Steve Perry was awsome and so far, nobody has been good enough to fill his shoes.

Well...

It was well worth the drive and the $90 concert ticket. Arnel has a voice so powerful, it can put you in a happy rock n roll trance. To hear it live on big blasting concert speakers. It was awsome. I feel young again....like I was when I first became a Journey fan (1979).

Journey is back!!! Yes!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Revelation forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Revelation
Revelation by Journey (Audio CD - 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (215)