Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 31, 2012
These pencils are very pigmented, glide on smoothly, and blend very well. Only downside is that they smudge easily, so use a primer before and set with eyeshadow of the same color. So 4 stars for the pencils.

Now for a review on the seller (which I also left on their seller profile page):

I ordered these pencils from MissPinkCat. The pencils arrived a lot sooner than I expected, but instead of the pink/rosa pencil (as advertised in the Product Desciption section), I received a silver pencil instead. I contacted MissPinkCat to see if I could swap the silver for the pink because that was the reason why I ordered these pencils in the first place. It's been well over a week and still no response from this seller. :( Guess I'm stuck with the silver. 2 1/2 stars for the seller because the items did arrive swiftly, but awful on their customer service once they've completed an order. So careful when doing business with MissPinkCat, make sure you are ok with receiving a substitute because you will be stuck with it.
on April 19, 2012
Let me begin by saying I am not affiliated with this product and this was purcahsed with my own hard earned money. I recieved this product about 4 days after ordering it. I was scared at first to try a brand I had never heard of and was thinking it wouldnt be that great. The pencils were very well wrapped with a FRAGILE shipping label on it and the pencils were wrapped in bubble wrap and the envelope was made of bubble wrap as well. They were all in tact and looked exactly like they did in the pictures. I am african american and I have a caramel complexion. I tried the first pencil which was the 1015 Royal Blue on my hand which is much darker than my face because I work outside in the sun. There was a great deposit of color, then I tried the Green and then Mocha..all colors showed up just like the color tab on the bottom of the liner. There was a faint hint of shimmer. I love it and I look forward to trying some of their other products. These are very much comparable to my M.A.C eye kohl!! Keep It Up!!!!!
on November 13, 2011
These came exactly as described and pictured. They are a lot longer than other brands-7in. I haven't used them much yet, but no complaints so far. The colored ones have some shimmer in them, kind of makes a "wet" look when solid and shimmer when smudged.
on October 1, 2012
The colors were bright and was easily applied. I blend two colors on my bottom lush line and it looked great and last all night. Got so many compliments...I am darked skinned and the colors showed up perfectly. I use the brown liner on my eyebrows or as a lip liner, the pink one also works great on the lips.
on July 20, 2013
I was searching for good quality eye pencils for so long. I have very sensitive eyes so I don't buy eye makeup on just impulse. After a fair amount of research I found these Italia pencils. The quality of the pencils is amazing. These are very pigmented, creamy(not waxy), long lasting and reasonably priced.
I love these pencils more than Nyx, Mac eye pencils period.
on February 19, 2016
Amazing! I was a little worried because some of the reviews mentioned it smudging easily, i haven't had any problems with this i wore the darker blue and the green for a whole day and they stayed perfectly in place. They go on extremely smooth and pigmented, I'm very happy I made this purchase. I attached pictures of the blue on my top lid after wearing it the whole day and one of the green on my bottom lid after a few hours of wear.
review image review image
on March 19, 2012
Love that I now have a color for every outfit! Great price and product very happy with the length of them and how long it stays on!
on January 6, 2012
this liners are very nice for the price and I would recommend them to others. glide on easy and easy to sharpen
on May 31, 2013
I absolutely adore these eyeliners! They go on smooth and the colors are very nice! Not to mention, normally I'd end up spending as much on a single eyeliner as I did for this entire order if I bought from one of my normal beauty supply stores. They're very very good quality and long lasting because they're bigger than your typical tiny eyeliner pencils. I'm definitely going to buy these again when I run out!
on September 3, 2012
Okay, I ordered these a while back but never got around to using them, I picked them up today and finally took them out of the packaging. I didn't really like the packaging, it was just bubble-wrapped with two cardboard sides taped together, but the product arrived safely so that's what counts.

First off, The black liner was a completely different brand, Nabi, which I have never heard of. That being said it's still a very good quality plus it's an extra inch longer so who am I to complain? The pink liner is actually a lip liner not an eyeliner, but as a make-up newbie, I don't mind having a new addition.

Now, I got all of the colours I was supposed to and I immediately tested them on my skin, I am African-American and I have very, very dark skin and these came out extremely well. All of the colours glide on easily and smoothly and the pencils are just soft enough to work well, not hard like some of the cheaper ones out there. Each colour has a tiny bit of shimmer on them which gives them that extra pop. The trend here is to wear bright coloured eyeliner and nothing else and these will work perfectly for that. The only downside is that the brown one doesn't show up at all on my skin tone, but I figured that was what would happen and my best friend is raving about how good it is on her (she's lighter than me).

Final Say: This was an awesome buy and I'd recommend them to all of my friends.