5.0 out of 5 stars I never met a Parmigian' I didn't like
And this one is no exception. My mouth is watering as I write this.

Published on August 25, 2009 by Ace

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as last order
Bought this item for the second time. First time the cheese was excellent and had the look and taste of a 24 month old parmigiano. This time it's closer to 12 month old... I'm a bit disapointed.
Published on April 6, 2009 by Zba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as last order, April 6, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars I never met a Parmigian' I didn't like, August 25, 2009
Ace (East Coast) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
And this one is no exception. My mouth is watering as I write this.

I am a SERIOUS Parmigiano-phile, who can eat at least a pound in one sitting. My poor Nonna Lucia could not keep a wedge in her humble Bronx home without my sister and I devouring it piece by piece until only a tiny chip was left sitting in the fridge -- much to everyone's dismay when it was time to put the cheese on the table to go with Nonna's homemeade spaghetti (LOL.I can laugh now....).

Nonna eventually took to hiding the Parmigiano until The Right Culinary Moment came.

This cheese has a wonderful grainy texture, a VERY good "Mouth" feel to it, and is bursting with sparks of intensity. Why wait for the grater? Take out the Chianti or the Merlot, cut a hunk or two from the wedge, and enjoy this cheese -- now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest Comment from a Novice Parmigiano Reggiano (PM) Lover: Utterly Fantastic, February 8, 2014
John N. SchŽar "cxxi121" (Roanoke, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
Many moons ago I cut the cheese that arrived in big wheels at the grocery store. From mild cheddar to stinky cheese such as Limberger to extra sharp and PM. Every once in a while I sampled some of this and some of that and only bought the really good stuff to take home. PR was one of them and it was good. Early poverty caused that item to drop off our shopping list and did not return until recently. Speed forward for over a half century and they still make most, if not all of those cheeses including PR and today's PR tastes every bit as good as then. This one pound wedge arrived a few days ago and the cheese has made it into spaghetti, baked spaghetti, lasagna among others and every single dish tasted so much better with the real stuff. In some silly manner I am glad I do not have all those wonderful senses that permit a fully detailed comparison of the different regional properties of the different types of PR. It's like art. I buy art because I like the item. Nothing else. The same is true with this PR. I like it, really like it and just as the rest of the family including the dogs. Now what more can you say except pass the cheese.

5.0 out of 5 stars parmigiano reggiano aged cheese, December 23, 2009
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
The order was on time. The cheese was very good and enjoyed by all.
I would recommend this product to all. Would order again.

1.0 out of 5 stars No taste - nothing, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
Having bought many cheeses through Amazon, I'm famiiar with the Italian types available. This one is a total nothing. I tried grating it fine and coarse and ate a chunk - nothing. Added nothing to bowl of pasta other than white stuff.

Something obviously went wrong - i've never had a Parmigiano with no flavor or fragrance of any kind until now. Certainly won't buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, June 29, 2014
Judi B (Fort Collins, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
This is a superior cheese with proper aging, excellent flavor and texture for a good price. It's everything a good parmigiano reggiano should be. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
Great flavor I would order again Could be pricey but worth it. Try it and you will like it on anything

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Tasty, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
This is one of our favorite cheeses. It is great grated on salads (I couldn't resist). I am reminded it is time to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
THis is my second order...wonderful product and fast shipping. I highly recommend both the products and the supplier. You will not be sorry. MMMMMMM now what to cook??

5.0 out of 5 stars great cheese, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound (Misc.)
love this cheese! great flavor, great recipe applications! love to add it to eggs, pasta, salads, meats even grits! love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Parmigiano Reggiano - 1 Pound
$12.54
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.